Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything females are supposed to be goood at they are actually terrible at.

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Recruit
★★★
Supposed to be good selectors and select for the best genes: Has sex with low-IQ retard murderer because he is tall with good face
Supposed to be good nurturers and raise children: Becomes single mom or kills their own children
Supposed to be good teachers: Everyone knows males make the best teachers, if you had a teacher that was really great and changed your life it's a male 99.999% of the time
Supposed to be the empathetic gender: Only shows empathy to chad

I seriously can't think of one thing foids are better at than men besides being worthless manipulative cunts.

iq does not matter as much as it used to, good genes are objectivaly good genes.
2 globohomo
3 kinda true
4 true, but if you wan't to go into the depth, we're not human to them, so actually they're very very kind people.

iq does not matter as much as it used to, good genes are objectivaly good genes.
What is objectively good about being tall?
Being able to reach the top shelf with slightly more ease is not an important skill for survival.

What is objectively good about being tall?
Being able to reach the top shelf with slightly more ease is not an important skill for survival.
protection, this whole primitive shit is cope anyways,
iq only was a halo when society was being built, now it's still a halo, but only to certain cliques, and to say chads are stupid is the same as saying they have bad personalities, at the very least they have normal iq. Being tall is more dominant, more attractive, i don't know what to say. Survival is not necessary, when i can litteraly doordash and sit on my computer for 10 years

Supposed to be the empathetic gender
Nicholas cage funny

Foids are worthless teachers, just unsuited mentally for this role. Maybe let them watch after little kids of 3-6 years old, but when it comes to raising a functional independent individual you better go with a male mentor.

and to say chads are stupid is the same as saying they have bad personalities
Not what I meant, I mean they would have sex with a low-IQ chad before a high-IQ incel or even high-IQ normie.
Also it's known that foids don't find intelligence attractive, they prefer average-IQ or a little under average-IQ.

Survival is not necessary.
But it is, do you think all the brain-drain happening in society isn't going to have consequences in the near future? There is already a huge competency crisis and it's getting worse. This is one of females ONLY jobs is to be good selectors and select for good genes and they can't even do that, they are USELESS.

They’re better at being wanted by society.

Has sex with low-IQ retard murderer because he is tall with good face
Problem is a guy like this is able to ensure the offspring is going to get the genes and resources it needs to make it to breeding age even if that includes using fear, violence and stealing.

Looking back, I do think the bettER teachers I had were male

Even if They are good in anything you listed in, I dont give a crap.

Women are only good at manipulating people and looking better than us.

Good point on male teachers, also. There were few, but were better overall.