Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything is a coincidence

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Born incel? Bad luck
Born chad? Good luck
Its all a coincidence what happens to us in life and tbh its over.
Foids will only go for guys that had luck when they were born.
I hope they all burn in hell.

imagine if there's incarnation, giga brutal

Everything is predetermined

Everything is predetermined
I agree
The questions that arise:
at what point was it all decided?
does it mean we can determine things too?:feelsLSD:
@Cybersex is our hope @the virgin shepherd

some kinda philosophical predestination doesn't matter in practice, because it doesn't make a difference for me whether I decided with my free will to have white rice instead of brown rice for dinner or God determined it at the beginning of the world
what matters is that people clearly can't help being shaped mostly by their genes and their environment, so the normie "world is just" cope is ridiculous
yeah, I'm sure you live a comfortable richfag life while I struggle because you're simply a better person and worked 100 times harder, doesn't matter that I was always at the top of my shithole schools but being an A student in a shithole is worth less than barely passing in a richfag school :feelsrope:I may be in the top 100 Poles who are the best at English, but I'll still get mogged (at English) by an American crackwhore simply because of her birthplace