Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SAW A SPORTSY TALL " BECKY FOID ( 6.5 ish lookswise ) WHILE GETTING MY CARRIER FOR GROCERYS . FUCK MAN !

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
She had Glasses but didnt matter , her Face was Above Average . Talk About Genetic Luck . and she Looked Pretty Relaxed , Good Tits , Open " . Kinda Cool Even .

She was Very Close to my Height , and would Tower over me with Heels on . Holy Shit Man , its slightly Over :feelskek:

Im in a Tiny Ass Town . And these " Better Bitches * Pop up from time to time . WHILE I CANT FUCK THEM . :feelsclown: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Btw She Legit could breed some Chadlite with her Looks and a Tall Mate , Kek Life is Luck .

Last edited:
@wereqryan would like to know your location

no reply pill . kek

No creepshots?

5”8 is brutal. At 5”7 I almost get mogged by school kids

Last edited:
Suifuel. I like tall girls man, but i'm a subhuman, manlet and ugly ethnic on top of that, so they're obviously repulsed by me :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Fuck this life, the only solution is to either rope or literally never leave your house.

She had Glasses but didnt matter , her Face was Above Average . Talk About Genetic Luck . and she Looked Pretty Relaxed , Good Tits , Open " . Kinda Cool Even .

She was Very Close to my Height , and would Tower over me with Heels on . Holy Shit Man , its slightly Over :feelskek:

Im in a Tiny Ass Town . And these " Better Bitches * Pop up from time to time . WHILE I CANT FUCK THEM . :feelsclown: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

Technically you can
leonardo dicaprio GIF

6.5/10 or 6.5/8 ?

Suifuel. I like tall girls man, but i'm a subhuman, manlet and ugly ethnic on top of that, so they're obviously repulsed by me :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Fuck this life, the only solution is to either rope or literally never leave your house.
Yea its Unfortunate