Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is about sex

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
There is no true person out there, I'd like to believe I believe that wouldn't stab me in the back for pussy. Most would if it meant permanent sex. It's always been about sex since I came to this hell rock. Sex sex sex. Big pussy big balls big tits you name it. It's all about endless competition and suffering from others who never cared about you in the first place, then they sugarcoat and lie to you that you matter. Then when you say about the realistic situation of your crap reality. They get mad at you. Like prehistoric mad at you. People were never people. They were devils. Honestly I feel like I've been ripped from the void to endure this shit life as a punishment...for never existing before???? Idk this reality is stupid for not having anything simple done. For me I think being in the void was heaven.

All people are aware of their mortality so they have the primal drive to live on trough their descendants, greater minds who left their mark on this world like Tesla didn't had much need for kids. Whatever it is, one day it will be over.

All people are aware of their mortality so they have the primal drive to live on trough their descendants, greater minds who left their mark on this world like Tesla didn't had much need for kids. Whatever it is, one day it will be over.
I want to make something out of my life, not have kids.

There is no true person out there, I'd like to believe I believe that wouldn't stab me in the back for pussy. Most would if it meant permanent sex. It's always been about sex since I came to this hell rock. Sex sex sex. Big pussy big balls big tits you name it. It's all about endless competition and suffering from others who never cared about you in the first place, then they sugarcoat and lie to you that you matter. Then when you say about the realistic situation of your crap reality. They get mad at you. Like prehistoric mad at you. People were never people. They were devils. Honestly I feel like I've been ripped from the void to endure this shit life as a punishment...for never existing before???? Idk this reality is stupid for not having anything simple done. For me I think being in the void was heaven.
EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SEX. PLEASURABLE SEX IS MORE VALUABLE THAN OIL AND DIAMONDS

I'm the only true/real person.

You can't properly feel human if you never had sex tbh :feelscry:

Sex itself doesn't matter. What matters is what being able to have sex entails. It means having intimacy, validation, acceptance, belonging. I think that's what incels really crave and sex just becomes an avenue for it. Otherwise paying a hooker for sex would solve all our problems.

Only the dumb breed with the dumb

It’s in everything. Music, movies, television, commercials, books. Intimacy is in all of those as well and constantly out in public… mocking us. Everyone who says sex doesn’t matter is a delusional faggot.

yh life revolves around looks and everything is very superficial

there is very little deeper meaning...

ppl get bored of life eventually and look for it but it rarely works

idk, im kinda tired of this all tbh im trying to imrpove my looks but im so far gone I wonder if I should even bother at this point

ehhhh

I cant even get mad anymore

Don't think too mich about it, just accept that it's every man for himself out there.

yh life revolves around looks and everything is very superficial

there is very little deeper meaning...

ppl get bored of life eventually and look for it but it rarely works

idk, im kinda tired of this all tbh im trying to imrpove my looks but im so far gone I wonder if I should even bother at this point

ehhhh

I cant even get mad anymore
I have this exactly

Don't think too mich about it, just accept that it's every man for himself out there.
It shouldn't be like this. We need brotherhood. This is how we take care of our problems. Back in the day every man warned another if he was sleeping with a whore or not. Pure based back in those days.:feelsree: maybe you have bipolar disorder or an autistic who copes thinking he could kill everyone but in reality would fidget when pulling the trigger. But I accepted this. But it shouldn't be like this. It's wrong and not right. Very unproductive at most.

It shouldn't be like this. We need brotherhood. This is how we take care of our problems. Back in the day every man warned another if he was sleeping with a whore or not. Pure based back in those days.:feelsree: maybe you have bipolar disorder or an autistic who copes thinking he could kill everyone but in reality would fidget when pulling the trigger. But I accepted this. But it shouldn't be like this. It's wrong and not right. Very unproductive at most.
In the past men were more :bluepill:

In the past men were more :bluepill:
Nah they knew how women were. Brotherhood was key detrimental to our heaven in the old days. Now that brotherhood is gone and retards are tardraging and not being friends with one another. The women took this opportunity to enslave us. Think about it. I would rather be friends with a male who would have my back and warn me if my hypothetical gf was a cheating whore. :shock:

Go without it long enough and lose all hope you will ever get it, and genuinely embrace the fact you will never get it, and your humanity starts to rot and decay. It genuinely destroys you, it just fills you with hollow rage.

Nah they knew how women were. Brotherhood was key detrimental to our heaven in the old days. Now that brotherhood is gone and retards are tardraging and not being friends with one another. The women took this opportunity to enslave us. Think about it.
Idk man, sounds like cope to me, in the past they even had something called "chivalrous" values, it was basically white knighting in steroids, I don't see the blackpilled part

Idk man, sounds like cope to me, in the past they even had something called "chivalrous" values, it was basically white knighting in steroids, I don't see the blackpilled part
Medieval times and even back then in the 1700s you could have child wives unless your thinking of the 1950s which was caveman cucked modern era.

Truth be told brotherhood needs to come back. It's the only possible cure.

Medieval times and even back then in the 1700s you could have child wives unless your thinking of the 1950s which was caveman cucked modern era.
Yeah I wasn't thinking that back in time nigga wtf
Those times were horror movies.

Sex itself doesn't matter. What matters is what being able to have sex entails. It means having intimacy, validation, acceptance, belonging. I think that's what incels really crave and sex just becomes an avenue for it. Otherwise paying a hooker for sex would solve all our problems.

If you look in the gnosticism,you will find the the GOD is a man eater of energy and he or she wherever enslaved us in this prison cage called Earth or Life. We are life stocks for GOD. Once we were all one entity but something happened and this mf enslaved us. God has a superiority complex tbh...

If you look in the gnosticism,you will find the the GOD is a man eater of energy and he or she wherever enslaved us in this prison cage called Earth or Life. We are life stocks for GOD. Once we were all one entity but something happened and this mf enslaved us. God has a superiority complex tbh...
You got it wrong. God made us because we were nothing but toys tbf our god is a pussy and nothing more funny

You got it wrong. God made us because we were nothing but toys tbf our god is a pussy and the multiverse council invaded this post

You got it wrong. God made us because we were nothing but toys tbf our god is a pussy and nothing more funny
Yeah ofc, we are also toys.