Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If given oppurtunity, would you throw hands with a sex haver?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If you were legally able to, would you fight a sex haver especially if they are an ITcuck? I would be down af to fuck up any sex haver and the fun part is my time to do it will eventually come to beat the shit out of a sex haver.

Depends on the sexhavers frame, height, weight, fighting experience, inhibition level etc

I would never do that, officer.

Unless they did something to me personally than no I would have no reason

I would do it I don’t really care about my life at this point

I’m too weak to fight.

Yes if it was a consensual fight with a sex haver

No because I’m likely to lose, I’m 5’5 so I’m shorter than most men. I’d only fight if necessary.

Fuck throwing hands, I'd beat them to a pulp with a crowbar. As for sex-having foids, I wouldn't be so merciful to them. In GTA 6 of course.

i would never do that
did i mention to you that i am a liberal democrat?
i also dont have any knowledge on how to build firearms,officer

i would never do that
did i mention to you that i am a liberal democrat?
i also dont have any knowledge on how to build firearms,officer
I mean beating them in MMA not assault

Depends on the sexhavers frame, height, weight, fighting experience, inhibition level etc
Lets say you got put with a sex haver who is same weight as you

Yeah I’d even kill one if I had too in self defense

No because I’m likely to lose, I’m 5’5 so I’m shorter than most men. I’d only fight if necessary.
You can always do martial arts which isn't very genetically dependent like bodybuilding, if you are able body and mentally functional you can do it

You can always do martial arts which isn't very genetically dependent like bodybuilding, if you are able body and mentally functional you can do it
Even then, that can only get you so far. If someone is bigger and stronger they will always have the advantage over you. Your full effort is their minimal.

Yeah, of course. I already fought and defeated many sexhavers, and that was before I was gymmaxxed and martialartsmaxxed.

Even then, that can only get you so far. If someone is bigger and stronger they will always have the advantage over you. Your full effort is their minimal.
Then do jiu jitsu, I regularly spar with 200 lb blue belts for fun as a white belt

Yeah, of course. I already fought and defeated many sexhavers, and that was before I was gymmaxxed and martialartsmaxxed.
Based, I beat tf out of a sex haver at a BJJ tournament and I will soon beat up sex havers at muay thai competitions

At some point in mouse Utopia, the vast majority of mice stop breeding.

The remaining few mice who still mate and breed are ruthlessly killed by a group of "evil mice", causing the total extinction of the colony.

This thread makes me thing of that.

Lets say you got put with a sex haver who is same weight as you
Not enough information, but id lose against most men since im a turbo manlet and i dont have the best frame

I don't even like fighting sports, so no.