Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion EVERYTHING is becoming more authoritarian now?

Is it everything?

• Yes, or close

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Many things

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No it's not too much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
At some of the stores locally the security is insane. Outside the cops are everywhere and seem really suspicious of everyone. On my computer Windows is getting more and more "bossy" and controlling. In the houseshare I live in, they kind of pressure us to all use Whatsapp, which just feels way too intrusive on my own life.

Can't I... have some space? Or have libertarianism and individualism both been totally forgotten now?

show password

You should not have expected otherwise.

On the premise that you live in America, racial diversity is turning your country into a third world nightmare. As crime has skyrocketed, the police state is more empowered than ever to interfere with the lives of people.

Wars in the Middle East started by the Jews that America has been dragged into lead to more governmental vigilance lest a new 9/11 scenario occur. They collect your data and spy on you, 1984 style. Say goodbye to individualism; that was only possible in a European society.

At some of the stores locally the security is insane. Outside the cops are everywhere and seem really suspicious of everyone. On my computer Windows is getting more and more "bossy" and controlling. In the houseshare I live in, they kind of pressure us to all use Whatsapp, which just feels way too intrusive on my own life.

Can't I... have some space? Or have libertarianism and individualism both been totally forgotten now?
True. Corporations try to create 1984.

But its basically the consequrnce of libertarianism and individualism. Libertarianism in ultratotalitarian big tech dictatorship