Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is so distracting and tiring

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Everything is so distracting. I was originally supposed to be working on assignments tonight but I ended up getting distracted by this site. If it's not one thing, it's another. Phone, friends, the constant tiredness that comes from having to eat, the constipation I'm suffering from. Having to be up since the dawn of morning to commute to this college. Everything just feels like a drag.

I can't imagine how I'd feel if I wasn't taking care of my health. Without even noticing it, minutes and hours pass where you are just being unproductive and eventually you end up stressing over the most redundant thing because you know how to deal with it but can't get yourself to do it. Being powerless sucks.

It's hard to have discipline when you're depressed. Doing something that makes you get some pleasure/fun/comfort feels like gasping for air. And the vast majority of activities don't give you any pleasure/fun/comfort when you're depressed.

It's hard to have discipline when you're depressed. Doing something that makes you get some pleasure/fun/comfort feels like gasping for air. And the vast majority of activities don't give you any pleasure/fun/comfort when you're depressed.
I'm not depressed at all. I'm just real tired. Might just be time for a proper nights rest.

I'm not depressed at all. I'm just real tired. Might just be time for a proper nights rest.
Then you already know what to do to solve the problem. Mogs me.

Same bro.
I have exams coming up and I am struggling to force myself to study.
Hopefully we both find some motivation and discipline to start studying

So happy I'm neeting, so I'm stress free