Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything other than aryan, Slavic, or Nordic white is chimp DNA

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
The rest are Neanderthals. Half human-half chimp, the fact foids would rather go for niggers and abos and latinos is bc they prefer the primal chimp fucking, an experience they can’t get with a real human

same reason foids like dogs. Foids are animals too. They have more in common with chimps and dogs than true humans

The rest are Neanderthals. Half human-half chimp, the fact foids would rather go for niggers and abos and latinos is bc they prefer the primal chimp fucking, an experience they can’t get with a real human

same reason foids like dogs. Foids are animals too. They have more in common with chimps and dogs than true humans
Cope, everyone other than curries are subhuman.

Who cares, I rather be a chimp than a human.

Attachments

• 1A8705C9-7629-402A-B96B-34D63B0A4BE6.jpeg
    1A8705C9-7629-402A-B96B-34D63B0A4BE6.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 55
Cope, everyone other than curries are subhuman
I would have accepted any refute other than this but this is bull, everyone knows curries take F tier in the race tier list

I would have accepted any refute other than this but this is bull, everyone knows curries take F tier in the race tier list
Keep coping, curries are gods

Med Bull VS Ginger VS Nord Twink

Fact check: there is no scientific evidence stating we evolved from animals it's all lies by the government....if you look back thousands of years ago Nordic people had brown skin before they moved to much colder climates...skin color has nothing to do with it only skull size bone structure muscle mass and so on...please do research before posting lies

Fact check: there is no scientific evidence stating we evolved from animals it's all lies by the government....if you look back thousands of years ago Nordic people had brown skin before they moved to much colder climates...skin color has nothing to do with it only skull size bone structure muscle mass and so on...please do research before posting lies
Evolution denier ay? I’m 100% right wing but conspiracies and denial of science is just retardation.

Blackpill theory is driven by the idea of hypergamy becoming an unavoidable nuisance within society. Hypergamy is driven by natural selection standards being far more prevalent one of the two sexes.

You either believe in blackpill theory and natural selection or you believe in neither

Waiting for my aryan, Slavic, or Nordic gf

white dna is recessive and are blode hair and blue eyes are mutations

most peophiles are white

most sexual deviants are white stuff like eating shit

keep telling yourself whites are less animal than others I'm sure your racism will get you out of inceldom.

It's only a small niche of women that want to get railed by subhuman chimp races like mine, in reality most of them still prefer white men over all ethnics, no one wants to fuck us, even females of my own race hate me and want big white cock, women would be happy if all ethnic males went extinct (except the top 5%-1% of them who are tall or a bit white passing)

Last edited: