Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rape is natural in the animal kingdom, so why is it so frowned upon in human society?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
No, this isn’t a troll question.

In nature, it is common for animals to use rape as a method of reproduction. Just look at mallard ducks for example.

If animals can do it, why can’t we? Humans are animals after all. It’s not fair that they get to rape but us humans can’t. This is why being human is overrated, you are forced to act civilized and if you don’t you will be kicked out from the tribe. People forget the fact that we are animals and our primal nature still exists. We still have urges that need to be met. If women are going to gatekeep sex all the time you can’t just expect us to put up with that and play by the rules.

(In video game of course)

Last edited:
I personally am against the act of forceful sex. (in a video game)

Break In Lets Go GIF by FX Networks

Very sound advice, and Logical.

This is a good question :feelsthink::feelshmm:
(In videogame ofc)

:feelskek:

I have nothing to lose at this point so idc if the feds arrest me. My life is already fucking garbage it’s not like it could get any worse
Imagine when they arrest you a female cop is told to keep am eye on you, hand cuffs you and talks with you till prison

all foids deserve rape

Rape is the only way us sub 5s can get the pussy from a foid...

What they give freely to chads we would have to pay or take by force...

Not because those chads are better people...but because they are simply better looking.....

I hope that Russian foid gets ran through by sub 5s like wagner ran through pretty ukraine foids....

Imagine when they arrest you a female cop is told to keep am eye on you, hand cuffs you and talks with you till prison
That would be so hot ngl:feelsohh::feelsohh: i want a female cop to pat me down and check in my front pants for weapons and make me strip naked for her

Last edited:
Rape itself should be just a misdemeanor or not being punished any more than any physical assault, that didn't cause permanent physical damage

Rape itself should be just a misdemeanor or not being punished any more than any physical assault, that didn't cause permanent physical damage
Honestly rape should be punished less severey than other forms of physical assault because unlike say beating the shit out of someone, rape barely causes any lasting physical damage in comparison. Maybe an unwanted STD/pregnancy at worst but there are always ways of mitigating those things

It's also common to cannibalize and commit incest, i agree that foids are insufferable cunts who deserve suffering but you can't apply the naturalistic argument to everything unless you want to return to pre civilization times

It's also common to cannibalize and commit incest, i agree that foids are insufferable cunts who deserve suffering but you can't apply the naturalistic argument to everything unless you want to return to pre civilization times
What’s wrong with returning to pre civilization times though? Honestly life was better when it was every man for himself. Nowadays we are too comfortable. I miss the good old days when we had to live every second of our lives in fear. Nowadays life is boring and nothing exciting ever happens in our daily lives. This is the shit people like you asked for by wanting us to behave civilized. Life in our cavemen days were so much more exciting. If you wanted a foid to fuck you would just bang her over the head with a stick and drag her to your cave

Last edited:

In nature, it is common for animals to use rape as a method of reproduction. Just look at mallard ducks for example.

If animals can do it, why can’t we? Humans are animals after all. It’s not fair that they get to rape but us humans can’t. This is why being human is overrated, you are forced to act civilized and if you don’t you will be kicked out from the tribe. People forget the fact that we are animals and our primal nature still exists. We still have urges that need to be met. If women are going to gatekeep sex all the time you can’t just expect us to put up with that and play by the rules.

we should start calling rapists 'mallards'

honestly if men stop viewing woman as nothing more but fuck breeding. we could advance to a next stage of civilization

honestly if men stop viewing woman as nothing more but fuck breeding. we could advance to a next stage of civilization
It’s embarrassing that most men actually view these creatures as our equals. Their only value is their holes for depositing cum and that’s it

the problem even in the past is that men still view woman as "their" property and even property are treated as something to be protected, I personally would just keep woman in the cages after raping them, or even better since im a necrophiliac kill them and fuck their corpse for a few days and change to other meatbag foid

It’s embarrassing that most men actually view these creatures as our equals. Their only value is their holes for depositing cum and that’s it
yeah thats why I hate men just as much as foids tbh. Weak idealistic cunt that bent their kness to parasite called woman

What’s wrong with returning to pre civilization times though? Honestly life was better when it was every man for himself. Nowadays we are too comfortable. I miss the good old days when we had to live every second of our lives in fear. Nowadays life is boring and nothing exciting ever happens in our daily lives. This is the shit people like you asked for by wanting us to behave civilized. Life in our cavemen days were so much more exciting. If you wanted a foid to fuck you would just bang her over the head with a stick and drag her to your cave
You can have a civilization and still have women completely submitted and bound by strict government rules, removing most of their rights and privileges while still mantaining the technology that allows us to be comfortable and keep using reason to settle disputes, there's no point returning to caveman times for the sake of it, besides we would be the first to get killed off if that happened

The problem with modern times is feminism, if you remove that we can have a perfectly civilized calm society because men will have an incentive to work and contribute to that society as they know they will be rewarded with prime virgin pussy from a faithful foid

besides we would be the first to get killed off if that happened
Maybe you would, because you have no fighting skills or any means of protecting yourself from attackers. Not all of us are as useless as you. Some of us have survival skills and know how to use weapons and build fortresses and stuff. Some of us actually have useful life skills and do shit other than rot on online forums

The problem with modern times is feminism, if you remove that we can have a perfectly civilized calm society because men will have an incentive to work and contribute to that society as they know they will be rewarded with prime virgin pussy from a faithful foid
There is some gymcel here, well I once was a gymcel but the gym cel like gendocel could be a good leader if we went back to prehistoric time

Maybe you would, because you have no fighting skills or any means of protecting yourself from attackers. Not all of us are as useless as you. Some of us have survival skills and know how to use weapons and build fortresses and stuff. Some of us actually have useful life skills and do shit other than rot on online forums
Don’t need to that to him. A lot of people here are mentalcel tbh, some are neet even though I’m not a neet anymore

to be real its not that common in animal kingdom. In most species female is not so much weaker than a male that he can rape her without risking serious injury. Also whiteknights are very common phenomena in animals, they will defend females from getting raped by outcasted males.

It's because people have social conventions. If the society order would break down rapes would be far more common.

Rape is based and blackpilled (in video game)

Rape is like shoplifting in my opinion a harmless crime.

Because it's just that: an act of an animal. Yet if I'm treated like one what's wrong with me being like one? Therefore based (in Mc)

It's natural and even in the "civilised west" the rate is increasing inceldom and lack of money for a bitch has only caused rape to increase as it is free and good exercise.

Because of the religion of morality.

If rape is good then you must submit to being raped yourself or seeing your mother being raped.

We don't want this. So we agree that rape is infact bad.

I really wan to grape (in gta)

If women are going to gatekeep sex all the time you can’t just expect us to put up with that and play by the rules.
Rape is men's trump card against women's gatekeeping. The possibility of rape is what keeps them from going fully delusional like they have now. They have to attach themselves to a man for safety from rape, after all. When you create a society that is too safe for women, then they refuse to submit to men anymore. Ironically, rape is a necessity for proper social functioning.

The very same thing is at play with men's behavior toward other men. Since violence is so criminalized today, you see lots of effeminate behavior like passive-aggression, rumor-spreading, etc. The force that deters these things is off the table, so everyone's doing it. But men in the past didn't behave this way, why? Because it guaranteed violence, and the law often respected that violence as justified and necessary.

Nobody wants to have sex with an incel, let alone get raped by one.

Foids who falsely accuse men of rape should be crucified

I pERsonally don’t give a fuck if a whore or slut is raped.

But if you believe the “it’s natural thERefore it should be OK to do” argument is a valid justification for rape, then the same argument can be a valid justification for murdER (because murdER is also natural) which means any random pERson can kill you even when it’s NOT for self-defence and you should be OK with that.

Rape and murdER being illegal is the reason society is much more civil nowadays than in the caveman ERa. Human nature is putrid, thERefore the only way to create a peaceful and ordERly society is by SUPPRESSING the harmful aspects of human nature.

The problem in modERn society, is that male nature (to commit rape and murdER) is being suppressed whereas female nature (to be hypERgamous and only select the genetically elite men for sex/reproduction) is being celebrated and supported

We r told by feminists that feminist societies are a place of “equality,” even though Women in feminist societies have a significant advantage ovER men.

whereas in patriarchal societies, the harmful nature of BOTH sexes was suppressed, so ironically patriarchy was actually the societal structure of TRUE EQUALITY (despite feminists arguing that patriarchy = “inequality”).

Nature by default exists at “equilibrium”. Equilibrium is achieved when eithER thERe are NO restrictions on BOTH male nature and female nature (caveman times) OR BOTH male nature and female nature are suppressed (patriarchy).

Feminist societies have ARTIFICIALLY disrupted the natural equilibrium, and although this “unbalanced system” can be maintained in the short tERm, in the long-tERm nature always returns to equilibrium because nature is more powERful than even humanity itself (we r a creation of nature, we will always be at its mERcy).

ThERe are 2 ways for the species to return to a state of natural equilibrium.

EithER men start freely following their own nature the same way women are doing in modERn feminist societies (which means the rates of rape and murdER increase). Or, men continue to have their nature suppressed but restrictions are ALSO placed on female nature (revERting society back to patriarchy).

I believe the FIRST scenario (“free for all” system whERe both sexes follow their nature without restriction) will take place FIRST (Society will become a place of chaos, widespread rape and murdER taking place).

Then aftER some time, the most powERful and influential men (the men in charge) will realise that such a society is only doomed for self-destruction, so in ordER to restore peace for the purpose of ensuring the continuation of the species (and preventing humanity’s extinction), the patriarchy will be re-instated.

No idea how long it will take for the first scenario to come to fruition, but if it takes place in my lifetime, I just hope I’m able to have as much fun as possible and if I get killed, I hope my death is fast