Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Everything women accuse men of doing women do worse

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Women make the accusation that men mock and judge the physical appearance of women but I've never seen a TikTok mocking women's looks with 80k likes, I have seen one mocking men's looks
IMG 3073

Women have spread this lie that misogyny online is insane and there's posts with hundreds of thousands of likes celebrating the death of women. On the contrary misogyny online is limited to a vocal minority and you'll never see posts with a large amount of likes celebrating the deaths of worthless whores like Bianca Devins; but you will see posts celebrating the deaths and murders of men on Twitter, made by women, with thousands of likes.

20230923 095756

Which leads us into one of the biggest things women accuse men of. "YOU THINK YOU'RE ENTITLED TO SEX!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" meanwhile I've never seen men being rewarded for throwing a fit about being rejected by normies, most average men will mock you if you even vent about having bad dating prospects or not getting the women you want. It's actually a form of internet comedy to do so. Look at just neck beard things. Meanwhile there's entire subreddits with hundreds of thousands of members like r/female dating strategy or even two x chromosomes where women are venting that Chad won't settle for them or they're not getting enough male attention.

Thread '"Men are entitled!!!" Here's a compilation of females complaining about exactly the same things incels are (it won't touch this)' https://incels.is/threads/men-are-e...-things-incels-are-it-wont-touch-this.523974/

Kek, post it on any subreddit
It will fry up their neurons

Kek, post it on any subreddit
It will fry up their neurons
No, I'm not going to post it on reddit and trigger retards to attack me for hours on end. Arguing with morons isn't worth it. You can show actual fucking facts to their face and they'll argue with their emotions for the next few hours and get liked and rewarded for doing so.

Also I can't include images there so it'll completely lose the point.

jfl the ancients were right about foids

jfl the ancients were right about foids
Of course they were. They didn't just take away women's rights because they woke up deciding they wanted to opress women.

Imagine getting sucky AND dying by a foid's hand, that chad mogs me to oblivion, what a king.

Women make the accusation that men mock and judge the physical appearance of women but I've never seen a TikTok mocking women's looks with 80k likes, I have seen one mocking men's looksView attachment 881938

Women have spread this lie that misogyny online is insane and there's posts with hundreds of thousands of likes celebrating the death of women. On the contrary misogyny online is limited to a vocal minority and you'll never see posts with a large amount of likes celebrating the deaths of worthless whores like Bianca Devins; but you will see posts celebrating the deaths and murders of men on Twitter, made by women, with thousands of likes.

View attachment 881939

Which leads us into one of the biggest things women accuse men of. "YOU THINK YOU'RE ENTITLED TO SEX!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" meanwhile I've never seen men being rewarded for throwing a fit about being rejected by normies, most average men will mock you if you even vent about having bad dating prospects or not getting the women you want. It's actually a form of internet comedy to do so. Look at just neck beard things. Meanwhile there's entire subreddits with hundreds of thousands of members like r/female dating strategy or even two x chromosomes where women are venting that Chad won't settle for them or they're not getting enough male attention.

Thread '"Men are entitled!!!" Here's a compilation of females complaining about exactly the same things incels are (it won't touch this)' https://incels.is/threads/men-are-e...-things-incels-are-it-wont-touch-this.523974/
That Twitter post had 4k likes, by the way.

Not a psychotic pit of a social media at all... "More men should be feminists!" :feelsseriously:

"...Before meeting up with random women"

It was supposed to be date... It was a fucking date.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

That Twitter post had 4k likes, by the way.

Not a psychotic pit of a social media at all... "More men should be feminists!" :feelsseriously:

"...Before meeting up with random women"

It was supposed to be date... It was a fucking date.

simon cowell facepalm GIF
They want Chad to die for pumping and dumping them and not commiting. :lul:

Straight up.
They are so transparently bitter, it's pathetic.
It's funny how we're right about all our assumptions about women, but women are wrong about their assumptions about us and just project. :lul:

It's funny how we're right about all our assumptions about women, but women are wrong about their assumptions about us and just project. :lul:
Like I said to @B/W muttcel
Having our "enemies" be this fucking inept at making us look bad or wrong, for GENUINE reasons that aren't just "Looook, they said NIGGER RAPE KILL NIGGER FOID RAPE NIGGER!!!", can get really fucking boring.

They are desperate to not make themselves look bad.
They know all of the shit we say is true. They are coping and like you said, projecting.

Literally nothing they said about us has been true, besides "They hate women".

I fully admit I do.
But what else there is to admit? That I never tried? I have! That I don't take care of my hygiene? I do! That I don't treat women with enough respect and consideration outside of this anonymous site? I do! I had the "You are really nice" meme thrown at me a bunch, and still do.
That I'm racist? I'm not! I don't like crackers (Besides my fellow crackercels), but outside of this site I never said or done anything to imply I hate them.

Anyway, they have nothing. They are transparently insecure and fucking weak.

If I was StacyOnly, and was okay with shitty behavior if it came from them, I would fully admit that shit, because I have a fucking spine.

I’m not engaging in water post

Woman enjoy Special Treatment , and Society makes Sure Woman are 1. Class citizens Always.

So they get away with shitting on Man or Virtue Signaling

They want Chad to die for pumping and dumping them and not commiting. :lul:
I want that too. Chad is part of the problem, he despoils virgin girls and his presence in the sexual market makes it impossible for the average man to get a woman.

If Chad dies due to his degenerate habits, I won't shed a tear.

I want that too. Chad is part of the problem, he despoils virgin girls and his presence in the sexual market makes it impossible for the average man to get a woman.

If Chad dies due to his degenerate habits, I won't shed a tear.
Chad is based for pimpin and dumping them and only using them for sex with no regard to their feelings or well being. Kek.