Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everytime I hear my neighbors having sex, I promise myself not to contribute anything to society

I

Incel Philosopher

Veteran
My neighbors like to have very loud sex. Sometimes 3 times in a single day.
The female is a stereotypical becky and the guy is a stereotypical chad.

A lot of people, even some cucks on this forum will call you a parasite for not wanting to contribute to society.
But whenever I hear their sex noises, I experience a complete lack of desire to ever contribute anything to society and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it.
Why would I contribute to a continuation of this degeneracy?

I'm moving out in a few days, so thankfully I won't hear that shit anymore.

You should give them a farewell gift. Maybe a firecracker in their mailbox ?

no silly inkwell, you gotta work for a stagnate minimum wage in a pointless, micromanaged job with foreigners, while everything gets inflated and you have less purchasing power for 40 hours week, while you return to your empty, lonely apartment to only get berated online and told constantly to improove :soy:

Hearing a fefail having sex with loud noises , meanwhile you can't do anything, is to be considered a Castration of yourself in the ideological sense

My neighbors like to have very loud sex. Sometimes 3 times in a single day.
The female is a stereotypical becky and the guy is a stereotypical chad.

A lot of people, even some cucks on this forum will call you a parasite for not wanting to contribute to society.
But whenever I hear their sex noises, I experience a complete lack of desire to ever contribute anything to society and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it.
Why would I contribute to a continuation of this degeneracy?

I'm moving out in a few days, so thankfully I won't hear that shit anymore.
Throw pipe bombs or shoot guns at their house.

Fuck it. I hope you could find a way to ruin their life before moving out. This is so unfair for us.

no silly inkwell, you gotta work for a stagnate minimum wage in a pointless, micromanaged job with foreigners, while everything gets inflated and you have less purchasing power for 40 hours week, while you return to your empty, lonely apartment to only get berated online and told constantly to improove :soy:

They do it on purpose so you can hear them. I’d just break down their door with an axe and hunt them down the shining type shit @Cletus Longthing

Everything we do is wrong. No matter what we decide or choose. It's always the wrong answer.