Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Heard my little brother having sex) I have ptsd from my 16Yo thugmaxxing little half brother cucking my whole household

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
It was late at night, i came home from gymcelling ready to take a shower so i had my door open for a while.

My parents bedroom door is always open.
his door was cracked open.
My parents room is in the middle so i know they heard it too

i just started hearing moans out of no where, i was shocked and it left me speechless
This was the first time i witnessed anything close to sex in real life

It went on for about 5 mins and then she kept on saying im cumming after that they went quite.

Everytime i hear something from my brothers room while im in the kitchen(right next to his room) i rush to my room and close the door.

My first experience with sex is hearing my half brother have it.

Im a bitch ass nigga who got cucked by my little brother

Last edited:
I would've bombed the house.

It's your canon event, you must become the next ER. To fulfill the prophecy of incel world order. It's very similar to ER's story.

kill your brother. burn your house. that is not your family. if your '''brothers''' who share the same DNA as you manage to have sex they are not your siblings. you have no blood relations anymore. fuck them and rape his girl in front of him.

It's your canon event, you must become the next ER. To fulfill the prophecy of incel world order. It's very similar to ER's story.
Shooting up places seems to be whitecel shit, unless that's just what the goy media wants me to think. Would be based to see "more inclusive participation" :feelshehe:

kill your brother. burn your house. that is not your family. if your '''brothers''' who share the same DNA as you manage to have sex they are not your siblings. you have no blood relations anymore. fuck them and rape his girl in front of him.
We are actually not blood related i just call him my half brother cause we live together since little kids

OP, you should bang on the door, and tell them to stfu. They'll then hopefully be more conscientious of your presence in the house.

OP, you should bang on the door, and tell them to stfu. They'll then hopefully be more conscientious of your presence in the house.
Im a bitch ass nigga i don’t like conflict

When the incel thinks he's going to have some peace, everything gets even worse than it already was. Giga over

Put a hole in his condom and destroy his life

Should have barged in there beat him in a pulp then ascend with the girl

Its so over when your little brothers are getting action but you arent. Stay strong man

I would've bombed the house.
Same. My first reaction towards the objective reality, that NOT ONLY am i being deprived of something outside my control, but also CUCKED IN MY OWN DAMN HOUSEHOLD.

That would be my limit man.

This is brutal, and there's very little you can do to really stop it without being insulted for being a virgin.

Er ist ein typischer thugmaxxed sheißnigger der deutschland ruiniert, wer weiß ob er kondome benutzt
Vorbei. Kannst ja nächstes Mal einfach reinplatzen und so tun, als ob du die nicht gehört hättest. Danach bumsen die nie wieder bei euch zuhause

Vorbei. Kannst ja nächstes Mal einfach reinplatzen und so tun, als ob du die nicht gehört hättest. Danach bumsen die nie wieder bei euch zuhause
Die sind nicht mehr zusammen guck mein letzten thread :feelskek:

I wish more people were single child people, people need to stop having kids or atleast one child, I love the China's one child policy and hate Arabs,Blacks, Indians, and Latinos, I hate that they have too many kids

:shock:

Ok that's some ERfuel shit

I wish more people were single child people, people need to stop having kids or atleast one child, I love the China's one child policy and hate Arabs,Blacks, Indians, and Latinos, I hate that they have too many kids
one child policy leads to a collpase though

one child policy leads to a collpase though
That's what we misanthropes want anyway I hope the elites brain wash this society to only reproduce to only want one child policy that would be a great law Globally

Beat the fuck out of your little brother that's gross as fuck

This is too much. Your unfortunate situation reminds me when Elliot Rodger heard the sound of his slut sister having sex.