Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everytime soyciety praises female nurses and spouts how caring, and wonderful they are i always find evidence like this to prove their beliefs wrong

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Jmhsj33krz471

She looks 43.

Le empathique genderino

Schopenhauer was partially right about women being nurses and teachers, he just forgit to mention why they fulfill those roles.

Because femoids are too weak mentally and physically to be predators in the conventional sense. It's not like a military general using his wits to conquer lands. It's not like a CEO using deception, manipulation, and a his cut-throat nature to ascend to the top.

No, femoids prey on the weak and the meek because those are usually more manageable victims.

Women working in healthcare are the worst

nurses and doctors are trash for the most part, a lot of my family have worked in the NHS so i've been exposed to them from an early age

nurses are whores tbh

Pretty based tbh boomers deserve to be looted for all they're worth. Old fucks plundered and squandered america idgaf if some roasty buys some drinks with their card. Boomer fucks owe us blood and soil

I do get the whole muh fairer sex hyprocrisy ofc

Female nurses are the most sadistic cunts you can imagine. I've been in plenty of psych wards & been to ER' many times. They love seeing ugly ethnic men suffer terribly. Instead of helping the ugly ethnic men in mental hospitals they all flirt with the niggers & crackers. It's over if you cant JBW or JBB

She should have bought something better.

I remember being laughed at by a nurse on my way out of hospital after an operation, and it wasn't a pleasant laugh, an actual nasty one. Still remember this 10 years later

Imagine letting toilets work in any emergency service departments.

*foid cop sees Tyrone robbing and killing everyone in a store with a knife*
"Eek! That poor misunderstood man has a knife even though I'm carrying a 16-round Glock! I better run away teehee~"

*foid firefighter sees a house on fire with a subhuman man being burned alive*
"Eek! That house is on fire! I better run away teehee~"

*foid nurse sees subhuman male dying on hospital bed*
"Eek! That ugly man is spazzing out uncontrollably on the bed, I better run away but before that lemme take a selfie :p teehee~"

Nurses2

They are totally fucking useless in any job imaginable except maybe prostitution but even then they still reject really subhuman men, fucking :feelsclown: world.

Last edited:
This is the result of giving these toilets rights.
Le empathique genderino

"Eek! That poor misunderstood man has a knife even though I'm carrying a 16-round Glock! I better run away teehee~"

"Eek! That ugly man is spazzing out uncontrollably on the bed, I better run away but before that lemme take a selfie :p teehee~"

View attachment 456721

They are totally fucking useless in any job imaginable except maybe prostitution but even then they still reject really subhuman men, fucking :feelsclown: world.

Non-white btw. Boomers want their caretakers imported from all over the world instead of making enough babies to take care of them because they were too busy destroying the West and taking drugs and being degenerate hippies.

I hope all leftist boomers who end up weak and old in a nursing home get the most angry Tyrone, Shaniqua or Muhammed-caretakers who will beat the shit out of them for fun and steal from them.

"Ayesha" of course.

I pity anyone in her care but particularly if he's White.

She looks like a ghetto whore.

View attachment 456721

I remember being laughed at by a nurse on my way out of hospital after an operation, and it wasn't a pleasant laugh, an actual nasty one. Still remember this 10 years later
It's sick how incels are subject to being at the mercy of these people starting from a young age tbh

Because femoids are too weak mentally and physically to be predators in the conventional sense. It's not like a military general using his wits to conquer lands. It's not like a CEO using deception, manipulation, and a his cut-throat nature to ascend to the top.

No, femoids prey on the weak and the meek because those are usually more manageable victims.
Because foids cane switch emotionally from one person to another because they really don't Care about anyone deep down. Based Cesare Lombroso perfectly articulated that.
Men are much more compassionate than women so they can't keep working with different people
Foids are starting to age really bad. That’s what partying, clubbing, and getting used by chads does to you.
Yes many foids around my age (25-28) look geriatric
They are totally fucking useless in any job imaginable except maybe prostitution but even then they still reject really subhuman men, fucking :feelsclown: world
Don't Want to be banned again for supposed tranny shit but i'm gonna remember you in the wild west many brothels hired only "women" with CAIS so basically they actually preferred men even for prostitution JFL

Last edited:
She looks like a ghetto whore.
Yeah, this is more the consequences of allowing muds in the healthcare system than a strictly “females are bad” thing.

Muds just don’t have empathy and view it as a weakness in those who do ie whites,

View attachment 456721

but they are the sympathetic gender teehee

And why do they have to be praised for doing their job. Is it not enough that they are allowed to work and get paid at thee expense of men.

Hey normtards, if you want to praise nurses, praise nurses, but why the fuck do you dumb shits have to specifically single out female nurses for praise?

Nurses went into the job for the money. That's why they're nurses not teachers.

Nurses have never been good. Granted this was 50 years ago but my Grandma was a nurse assistant and she would tel me stories of how nurses were basically prostitutes. They would let guys feel them up or have sex with guys in the hospital for money. They would be a bitch to anybody higher up like a doctor or chief of something so they could get a higher position. They would whip and slap and punch patients if they said bad remarks to them and just say they slipped or fell. They would drug patients to sedate them and keep them quiet so they could do nothing for hours at a time on their shift. My Grandma was just an assistant so didn't ever tell on any of them because one word and she would get fired.

So that was 50 years ago but fast forward to today and the only thing I know for a fact that stayed true is that all nurses are hoes. I have a few family members that are doctors or radiologists or researchers or what have you. They all get nurse pussy like nobodys business. All these sluts are hot to trot and willing to fuck anybody to either get a promotion or bag themselves a guy with a lot of money to divorce rape him later. All of them like the guys to cum inside them and all never use condoms because they want to use that child for leverage in court. All women do sick shit like this but nurses especially.

American foid nurses are the most hypergamous, insufferable, manipulative cunts out there.

I suppose in fairness I should ask about context.... like for example were the grandchildren of this dead lady waiting in the lobby and her final wish was to buy them some Mars Bars?

She should be gang raped

When my uncle was hospitalized they left him with excrement in his diaper for hours while they chatted among themselves and had fun.
The nurses are overworked goy! :soy:

Yaaas I work so hard I am on my feet all day and I barely get paid above minimum wage. I am not saying that I am a hero but I am a hero. Stay inside it's a pandemic inkewel :foidSoy:

these days its better to google medical problems and fix them yourself then go through the foid infested medical system where they mix up your medications and misdiagnose you and make you worse off than when you came in

these days its better to google medical problems and fix them yourself then go through the foid infested medical system where they mix up your medications and misdiagnose you and make you worse off than when you came in
agreed, which is why i will only go to hospitals if its an emergency or something serious has popped up or whatever and needs to be attended to

Ugly curry whore. Simps defending her on Twitter too. :feelskek:

Have you worked in Healthcare? Do you have any idea how stressful it is?
Very ignorant and retarded post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back