Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everytime soyciety praises female nurses and spouts how caring, and wonderful they are i always find evidence like this to prove their beliefs wrong

Have you worked in Healthcare? Do you have any idea how stressful it is?
Very ignorant and retarded post.
Satire right? No one is this delusional?

entitled GrEYcel

No one is this entitled?
Most people in healthcare deal with death,blood,puss and vomit daily.Aside from doctors,many arent payed well.And many are women.
The teencels lately are really acting up:lul::lul:
how come you defend women in healthcare

Pic related is a registered nurse, and openly condones baby torture and mutilation.

The empathetic gender

The virus bullshit irritates me to no end but hearing about how nurses and shit are heroes and whatever is enraging. First of all it's your fucking job that you trained for and signed on for and get paid for. Fucking do it.

But also, I've been in the hospital many times. Half of the nurses are miserable evil cunts who belittle and mistreat their patients to no end. They also make fun of you and talk shit behind your back. I swear a good portion of them are complete sociopaths. Of the few male nurses I've had, they've all been professional and do their job with no bullshit

But also, I've been in the hospital many times. Half of the nurses are miserable evil cunts who belittle and mistreat their patients to no end. They also make fun of you and talk shit behind your back. I swear a good portion of them are complete sociopaths. Of the few male nurses I've had, they've all been professional and do their job with no bullshit
this is what people who have never had an extended stay in hospital don't understand, it's not even that they just neglect seriously ill patients, they actively fuck with them.

this is what people who have never had an extended stay in hospital don't understand, it's not even that they just neglect seriously ill patients, they actively fuck with them.
Yes I've even had the shit experience of working in a hospital in a non-medical role. The nurses (female) were the worst customers and thought they were holier than thou. My co-workers there straight up said they HATE every single one of them and at first I was like why? (going on soyciety's usual assumptions) Less than a week, I saw why and it wasn't even as a patient then

entitled GrEYcel

No one is this entitled?
Most people in healthcare deal with death,blood,puss and vomit daily.Aside from doctors,many arent payed well.And many are women.
The teencels lately are really acting up:lul::lul:
yea man, at 25 years of age, im a teencel.
Pic related is a registered nurse, and openly condones baby torture and mutilation.

View attachment 462804
yikes and i could bet a lot of money even if she did get caught out by her job for this tweet she still wouldnt get sacked because beta society would defend her
The virus bullshit irritates me to no end but hearing about how nurses and shit are heroes and whatever is enraging. First of all it's your fucking job that you trained for and signed on for and get paid for. Fucking do it.

yep, just like flight attendants, they are just as stuck up as the nurses, but nurses are worse
have you read/ heard their little games they like to play on paying customers between each other? Playing "whos hot or not" going through every man on the fucking plane

Last edited:
I was in a mental hospital for 7 years. Most nurses were attracted to the thugmaxxed criminally insane. Ive seen many times that nurses fucked with these criminals and murderers. One I know quit her job to fuck a killer patient I knew and another nurse gave the keys to her house to a homeless murderer patient I was locked up with jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lot of foids specifically study for a nurse degree just to finally get cumragged by Mansons. In normal clinics they work for 2 years as thats required to have done before working in forensic clinics and then leave asap. All their hard work to become raped will finally pay off. Sex with darktriad patients happened very regular. I know of many cases when I was in and it was absolutely brutal and only worsened my condition having to be around these fucking whores and the Chads they fucked. Worse was when foid parients fucked male staff It made lose my fucking shit. One foid even showed me a valentine card a male nurse shovelled under his door. She later went to live in his house for 3 months. Then she comitted suicide with heliumtanks :feelskek: glad as fuck shes dead atleast Im not getting cucked no more as I was attracted to her. My mental condition fucking deteriorated among these histrowhores giving me the cold shoulder not even giving basic care they even forgot my meds many times and just let me rot in the isolation unit. I was once locked in my room for 2 weeks with only a carton bucked to shit and piss in with a few sheets of toilet paper and I puked in there everyday they never cleaned it or cared to give me supplies to clean it until my mom visited and formed a complaint. Meanwhile when Chad or Mustaffah or Tyrone didnt get enough mayo on his fried cheese they pledded for his mercy.

A lot of reports on violence in psychiatry blaming patients while they should blame foid nurses. Psychiatry while there are some exceptions as good places in general is just a breeding ground for blackpilled truecel Saints.

I have no simp-athy for "rape" or "domnestic abuse" or "trafficked" """""victims"""".

I do feel bad they are not murder victims.

From the IncelWiki:

The sahabah (companions) and their descendants (i.e. the tabi'un) have commented on the deceptive nature of women in the following hadith: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back