Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Evil richcels are paying to torture monkeys in Indonesia

BMT is part of Sharty culture doe
@TheNEET thots?

@PLA1092 thots?

This is why i am a misanthrope

That's fucked up
Why torture innocent animools when dirty fucking niggers exist and roam free in the billions?

Hope they escape and claw those chink cunts faces off

That's fucked. Shackle them to a stake in the ground in a chimpanzee enclosure and let natural justice take its course.

I wonder how you even discover this community. At least you can offer drugs to someone at a party and guess their reaction. How do you broach “wanna punch monkeys” jfl?

Well at least it’s not homeless people anymore

too cucked to torture (sub)humans huhh, cringe

It’s in our DNA to want to destroy lesser apes, we killed all the other competitors like us that only trace fragments can be found in Africans.

Also monkeys in these countries are like pests, they break and steal things and bite.

I hope they get torn apart by chimpanzees after they mutilate and eat those subhuman's genitals while they're alive

really odd that they specify only southern states when its usually people from california doing this stuff. And trump flags too?

it has to be political propaganda
Maybe the ones from the south are the only that have been caught so far

This is why i am a misanthrope
This is nowhere near as evil as the high level Luciferian politicians and corporate titans ritualistically raping and killing children and infants, because their ancient satanic religion demands it of them. But it's still quite evil.

There are no limits on human depravity (and stupidity). I don't understand the wisdom behind God creating humans. Why?! Why give us all of this intelligence and free will when you know full well that we are capable of letting ourselves sink to the most corrupted and degenerate of pits?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back