Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Evolution is weeding us out...

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
We aren't worthy of passing on our genes. When things went back to the natural order, we got weeded out. It's absolute suffering as nature is wont to do, but it is for the best. We suffer so future generations don't have to suffer looking and acting like us. Failures.

Time to LDAR.

Sadly, there will only continue to be incels in the future, as if natural selection weeding out incels truly worked then we would all be Chads currently.

It's natural selection :/ ITS OVER

In natural law women would have no rights. Our society is a hypergamic feminist utopia. I want to go back to finding your bride by raping them.

No one is passing down their genes in the west. Europe and North America has some of the lowest fertility and birth rates

Just reincarnate as Chad

We aren't worthy of passing on our genes. When things went back to the natural order, we got weeded out. It's absolute suffering as nature is wont to do, but it is for the best. We suffer so future generations don't have to suffer looking and acting like us. Failures.

Time to LDAR.

True, true. And yet society doesn’t think we have a right to be angry or upset about it. Society thinks we should just sit down and shut the fuck up. “You’re not entitled to MY affection, don’t whine about it, just go away”. Fuck you whore. Interesting that society has all kinds of safety nets in place for whores who fuck up and can’t support themselves and their bastard offspring-nobody says to whores “you’re not entitled to MY monetary support, don’t whine about it, just go away”. Just scratching the surface with any kind of discussion dealing with entitlement reform brings about all kinds of crying and whining. Yet we are supposed to go quietly alone into that dark night.

There's no evolution weeding out anything. Ugly people have always existed and will always exist. It's a cosmic law. The universe is inherently dualistic, so if there's beauty there must also be ugliness. It's over, incels will exist forever.

Time to LDAR.
Even if this were true, evolution would just move the goalpost. This generation's low tier normie would be the next generation's incel. But in reality, our lack of procreation won't stop undesirable genetic mutations or psychological problems. If this weren't accurate, I wouldn't exist.

In natural law women would have no rights. Our society is a hypergamic feminist utopia. I want to go back to finding your bride by raping them.
This. We always could run that game in good old times, but today we're unable as laws stop us.

There's no evolution weeding out anything. Ugly people have always existed and will always exist. It's a cosmic law. The universe is inherently dualistic, so if there's beauty there must also be ugliness. It's over, incels will exist forever.

Sadly, there will only continue to be incels in the future, as if natural selection weeding out incels truly worked then we would all be Chads currently.

Yeah, it is so shitty. Evolution doesn't ensure that the best genes get passed on, just that the worst don't breed.

If females weren't pretty much guaranteed to pass on t heir genes then maybe ugly people will be bred out of existence, but as it is, it just makes sure that only the best males can mate.

Only hope now is to upload my brain to a new body..

Eventually everyone will be chads and the genetic diversity will be smaller and smaller until everyone is an inbred mutant.
Well there'll be genetic engineering so all of this is pointless anyways.

All our problems will be solved when nothing but le 0% face will exist.

1508554459645.png