[Blackpill] Evolutionary Psychology and Mate Selection in the Age of Tinder

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Strategistcel/Muslimcel/HackER
★★★★★
2h 26m
You know what, since nobody is reacting to my request and op is not delivering i will reformat this shining blackpill into a legit article myself. You niggas make me furious, anyways once i'm done ill post it here.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
17d 20h 19m
Amazing work. High IQ.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Strategistcel/Muslimcel/HackER
★★★★★
2h 26m
I will reread this again.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 29m
Sorry for the delay, I finally was able to find the time to read this.
Undoubtedly one of the best threads on the site. It deserves being pinned again.
Thank you, and everyone else who responded.

Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant

Banned
-
5d 3h 56m
Linked to this thread.
I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.