Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ewww Gross

Killme1988

Killme1988

Greycel
Has anyone noticed how easily women are repulsed? They have a heightened sense of smell compared to men and literally everything is 'gross' to them.

Recently I just took out and ate a banana for lunch and this foid who didn't like bananas was like: 'omfg that is like the grossest thing I have EVER seen in my life. Get away from me you fucking freak. Ewwww'

And yet they don't get grossed out when Tyrone and Chad double team them without condoms?

I think this is all evolutionary as easily repulsed women were generally cleaner and got sick less often therefore were more likely to pass on their easily repulsed genes. It's amazing how stereotyped, primative and predictable their foid instinct dominated behaviours are.

Recently I just took out and ate a banana for lunch and this foid who didn't like bananas was like: 'omfg that is like the grossest thing I have EVER seen in my life. Get away from me you fucking freak. Ewwww'
Did she really say it like that? Wow you should have punched that whore in her cunt.

Has anyone noticed how easily women are repulsed? They have a heightened sense of smell compared to men and literally everything is 'gross' to them.

And yet they don't get grossed out when Tyrone and Chad double team them without condoms?

I think this is all evolutionary as easily repulsed women were generally cleaner and got sick less often therefore were more likely to pass on their easily repulsed genes. It's amazing how stereotyped, primative and predictable their foid instinct dominated behaviours are.
Cucktears out

JFL ive noticed that same thing. A small smell gets them all running, but when Chad wants to take a literal shit on her, then full steam ahead.

No boyo you are just too subhuman

Women have a more exaggerated vocabulary to put themselves above people they deem beneath them. Like a "How DARE you" kind of shtick. There's nothing special about it, they're just acting. Nothing new here.

'omfg that is like the grossest thing I have EVER seen in my life. Get away from me you fucking freak. Ewwww'
LARP. no way a foid said that to your face unless it's your sister.

press x to doubt that this is the real dialogue

x

It's a proven scientific fact that when women are sexually turned on it overrides disgust

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/arousal-disgust-sex-study_n_1877743
arousal overrides feelings of disgust and facilitates a woman's desire to do something that a woman who is not aroused might find flat-out repulsive.

"Women [who] were sexually aroused were more willing to touch and do initially disgusting tasks," study co-author Charmaine Borg, a researcher in the department of clinical psychology and experimental psychopathology at the University of Groningen in The Netherlands, told The Huffington Post.

In all fairness, a lot of people hate the smell of bananas

It’s largely because they are mentally children. Children can’t control their emotions, facial expressions, or what they say. Women are the exact same. If I’m grossed out by something, I have sufficient self control and manners to act like it’s just not there. Foids can’t do this.