Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ex-boyfriend recorded the rape of high school senior before murdERing hER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
And keep in mind, because only men with good pERsonality are able to attract women, this dude (who raped and murdERed his ex) was able to attract hER in the first place because of his good pERsonality

Whereas most of us who I assume have never physically harmed women in anyway whatsoevER, are incel due to our “bad pERsonality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/M-wsi1phqrM?si=Hfx8F5H3WOyw1nt7

So tragic. Another broken personality detector :feelshaha:

Supposed to feel bad for these foids jfl

reminder that our apparent bad personalities is the reason why we can't get a gf

Supposed to feel bad for these foids jfl

Nah I feel bad for the dude. I don’t like to see men with good pERsonality being locked up, thERe must be a mistake, they locked up the wrong pERson, he seems like such a sweetheart!

Don't care about murder

Which social media app did he use to livestream it and why don't the government ban it

Women always prefer this obnoxious men over a nice and quiet gentleman like us, so they deserve any terrible consequence. I have no sympathy.

Nah I feel bad for the dude. I don’t like to see men with good pERsonality being locked up, thERe must be a mistake, they locked up the wrong pERson, he seems like such a sweetheart!
What will society do now with yet another potential future doctor/lawyer/astronaut locked behind bars?

What will society do now with yet another potential future doctor/lawyer/astronaut locked behind bars?

Exactly. He must be freed. I’m sure the next great invention or innovation which will advance humanity, lies within his mind. Locking away this genius is a massive miscarriage of justice and a loss for humanity.

Her personality detector didn`t work this time :feelskek:

Women always prefer this obnoxious men over a nice and quiet gentleman like us, so they deserve any terrible consequence. I have no sympathy.

Great personality strikes again.

That girl found out about niggerfication tha hard way. As they all should. The jews say: Hey white girl, you should try a nigger. It's very popular and progressive.

Then reality came knocking and the nigger destroyed that low IQ whore. She deserved it! She got blacked.com!

Exactly. He must be freed. I’m sure the next great invention or innovation which will advance humanity, lies within his mind. Locking away this genius is a massive miscarriage of justice and a loss for humanity.
:feelskek:
Anyways contributing to society is not something to be proud of especially in this day and age

And keep in mind, because only men with good pERsonality are able to attract women, this dude (who raped and murdERed his ex) was able to attract hER in the first place because of his good pERsonality

Whereas most of us who I assume have never physically harmed women in anyway whatsoevER, are incel due to our “bad pERsonality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/M-wsi1phqrM?si=Hfx8F5H3WOyw1nt7

all women have a backup boyfriend
he probably found out

What a good pERsonality he has.

hes ugly as fk
i bet that nigger was thugmaxx, dickmaxx and heighmaxx

black pill at it again

where's the fucking video :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If the 'victim' herself decided that he has a great personality, it must be true and instead of punishment he should get foids who can fix him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back