Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman’s body found in burnt out car in bushland, her male partnER has been charged with murdER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/_VzQzdYDlv4?si=mrZ8SiYyv0SrcsnJ

ConsidERing the fact that it’s impossible for men to attract women without good pERsonality, this man (charged with murdER of his ex-female partnER) has a good pERsonality based on the fact that he was able to attract a female partnER, so I hope police release him because men with good pERsonality shouldn’t be rotting in prison.

Free him, he dindu nuffin

Yeah, she definetly looks like a racemixing jewish slut, I glad she paid the toll :feelzez:

One less foid

View: https://youtu.be/_VzQzdYDlv4?si=mrZ8SiYyv0SrcsnJ

ConsidERing the fact that it’s impossible for men to attract women without good pERsonality, this man (charged with murdER of his ex-female partnER) has a good pERsonality based on the fact that he was able to attract a female partnER, so I hope police release him because men with good pERsonality shouldn’t be rotting in prison.

Free him, he dindu nuffin

@IncelKing the #1 source of kangaroo land news on this godforsaken website

Radar detection fail

proof foids have zero foresight and good judgement

Yeah, she definetly looks like a racemixing jewish slut, I glad she paid the toll :feelzez:
I hope that stupid whore suffered was burn alive stupid fucking cunt!

Another day another sex haver murdering a foid, when are we gonna put sex-havers on the terror watch list?

Another day another sex haver murdering a foid, when are we gonna put sex-havers on the terror watch list?

NevER

Sex-having males totally AREN’T a threat to women sweaty (despite being responsible for the murdERs of millions of women evERy year around the world)

Instead, govERnment should wisely invest their resources in monitoring the extremely dangERous group of sexless men known as “incels”, who have been (Clearly and explicitly) responsible for a handful of attacks which haven’t even killed 50 people combined. As a high IQ genius membER of IncelTears, that makes a lot of logical sense to me

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

hER male partnER was white you fucking retard.

Don’t comment if you cant be bothERed to watch a 2 minute news report video

hER male partnER was white you fucking retard.

Don’t comment if you cant be bothERed to watch a 2 minute news report video
Stop with the anti-ADHDcel ND rhetoric or I will be forced to dismember you

Hope she was burned to a crisp.

She was in fear for her life for the past 2 weeks, he must have had a really good personality and made her laugh and stuff clearly, also a regular shower haver.

You didnt even mention the fucking ragefuel from the interviewed local foid resident

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I'm from chadstralia here, idk how it is in other countries but the news is always trying to cause mass hysteria like this by reporting men murdering foids, she says she is scared and wants to leave her local area, what a retard, Ballarat is not dangerous like that it is just remote and no in the inner city, so any area like that can be susceptible going missing under suspicious circumstances if someone wants you dead, best to just make people not want you dead in the first place by picking the right partner.

This part will sound kind of pick me nice guy but there are countless men on here that will not fucking KILL their girlfriends or even lay a hand on them yet they pick asshole sexhavers like this and fucking die instead, theres nothing to be worried about you stupid foid unless your husband is also some psychotic sexhaver.

"Women are dying"

"We do need help, women need to stand beside each other, we need to carry each other because men arent gonna do it for us."

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking FOID propaganda on the TV, instead of standing beside each other just check each other and not get with assholes like this murderer, what the fuck do you want MEN to do, be there to whiteknight for m'lady when chad gets violent, no thank you ma'am not if im not getting any pussy.

I bet her killer was a lonely autistic man!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back