Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ex-Islam foid is now on...

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
FB IMG 1586391858823
twitter.com/anniejaytweets

Last edited:
STOP LOOKING AT MY BREASTS THAT IM CLEARLY SHOWING ON PURPOSE DUE TO MY CHOICE OF CLOTHING

I AM MORE THAN A HOLE, I'M A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND RIGHTS. RESPECT ME

This is what they teach in the Quran. XD

Why does her wall have random writings?

STOP LOOKING AT MY BREASTS THAT IM CLEARLY SHOWING ON PURPOSE DUE TO MY CHOICE OF CLOTHING

"I dress like this for myself, teehee"

She was never a Muslim to begin with. it's impossible for any female creature to believe in a power higher than themselves and since they have feminism, simps, cucks, and tutorial island... they have no need to pray either. No such things as a female Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Zarathustrian, ect... They worship themselves first, and chad cock second.

When they aren't being "oppressed" they always revert to their natural state: whores with cumbreath.

She was never a Muslim to begin with. it's impossible for any female creature to believe in a power higher than themselves and since they have feminism, simps, cucks, and tutorial island... they have no need to pray either. No such things as a female Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Zarathustrian, ect... They worship themselves first, and chad cock second.
Brutal truth. Non-chads need to get uncucked quickly.

No thanks.

yeah she's on her grind haha strong independ women haha make that bread queen xd

in 20 years of life i think i only saw 2 real muslim girls younger than 40
Were they born vegetables without vaginas, assholes, or mouths?

Chad is a walking god for foids tbh.A world-wide cock-sucking religion.

attention whore

Islam kept her away from opening an only fans account.

@bait____
Yes we know idubbbz is a simp

most ex muslim foids leave islam for sex

Just jump on r/exmuslim for more than 10 minutes. All of them are posts about ethnic whores wanting their white Chad boyfriend

Females can´t be a member of any religion. They only worship chad

Islam sucks ass for oppressing male atheists but between Islam and onlyfans, Islam is the lesser of two evils. When a foid becomes "Ex-Muslim" she just replaces the worship of Allah with the worship of Chad.

I sincerely feel bad for all the men who were born into Islam and want to leave, but can't even enjoy r/exmuslim because of all the sluts who only care about Chad's dick.

Islam sucks ass for oppressing male atheists but between Islam and onlyfans, Islam is the lesser of two evils. When a foid becomes "Ex-Muslim" she just replaces the worship of Allah with the worship of Chad.

I sincerely feel bad for all the men who were born into Islam and want to leave, but can't even enjoy r/exmuslim because of all the sluts who only care about Chad's dick.
Brutal

Just jump on r/exmuslim for more than 10 minutes. All of them are posts about ethnic whores wanting their white Chad boyfriend

Can confirm. exmuslims thots want chad.

exmuslim men are insecure about being brown and want to bend over to dah white man's morals and be accepted by him

My female cousin is 5'10 and married a 5'6 man.

Instilling different, family morals within them works. The problem is most muslims, both men and women, simply are muslims by birth, hence why many lose themselves when they come to the west, and why muslim converts tend to be the most religious. Like that swedish muslim women who recently passed away from breast cancer. She had 6 kids, and heavily promoted islamic gender roles.

Not saying NAWALT, but just some food for thot

Last edited:
And now she bobbed her hair, and wearing a crop top with her cleavage showing and tight jeans.

“Tee, hee female liberty!”

we need Tokoba Justice

@Sparrow's Song thought

This thread has been visited by St.Takobacel.
May he swing his Takoba Justice with lighting swift fury upon the labias of the corrupted roasties.

Fuck Islam tbf... the fewer followers of religion the better.

Stop giving attention to whores

That is not worthy of my respect.

Fuck Islam tbf... the fewer followers of religion the better.
Atheists will only lead you to self destruction. Since the dawn of fuckin time and religion been part of every major civilization and still is . Who the fuck are you to decide what's better?.

Atheists will only lead you to self destruction. Since the dawn of fuckin time and religion been part of every major civilization and still is . Who the fuck are you to decide what's better?.

Seriously the dawn of time? Ask yourself what's more likely—That one god created all men, or that men have throughout the ages created many gods?

Ahhh but yes religion promises you salvation, so long as you'll just surrender your critical faculties.

Seriously the dawn of time? Ask yourself what's more likely—That one god created all men, or that men have throughout the ages created many gods?

Ahhh but yes religion promises you salvation, so long as you'll just surrender your critical faculties.
One god . two gods. All religions sharea common "root" . Sky father.earth mother..none of that shit matters.what matters is what it was used for.

Images

I'm not religious. But as someone who lives in a world deprived of spirituality and religious purification. I have no reason to support atheism since I've seen the consequences and what they do to society.

Religion was a tool to control the masses. This has nothing to do with slavation. Ask yourself. Do you really think a bunch of cave chads needed religion to attract women. Or to use religion to keep women under check and virgin . I think your short sighted in this matter. Especially if you think "science" is the only thing we need to advance as a species.

One god . two gods. All religions sharea common "root" . Sky father.earth mother..none of that shit matters.what matters is what it was used for.

View attachment 236404

I'm not religious. But as someone who lives in a world deprived of spirituality and religious purification. I have no reason to support atheism since I've seen the consequences and what they do to society.

Religion was a tool to control the masses. This has nothing to do with slavation. Ask yourself. Do you really think a bunch of cave chads needed religion to attract women. Or to use religion to keep women under check and virgin . I think your short sighted in this matter. Especially if you think "science" is the only thing we need to advance as a species.
Naaah man religion is the most cucked of all human creations.

Theocracy being the prime example, which seems what you suggest to be desirable socially.

Tinder's been around for less than 10 years, while religion's been cucking men for millennia :feelsthink:
Not that I even remotly agree with you. But even if that's so .tinder along with spcial media apps had done more damage in 10 years than religion could've done in a couple of millions . Denying it is just major bluepillery .

Not that I even remotly agree with you. But even if that's so .tinder along with spcial media apps had done more damage in 10 years than religion could've done in a couple of millions . Denying it is just major bluepillery .
Well yes tinder's pretty awful, it's done enormous damage as far as enabling unfettered hypergamy goes.

But at least it makes sense, rationally speaking. Religion on the other hand consists of worshiping an invisible man in the sky with no evidence what so ever to support his existence.