Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Exam over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Exam is over brocels. I just came back from the centre it was only 10 mins away via train and the exam went very well tbh i attempted 117/120 questions and im confident that they're correct or maybe some are wrong lol. I solved the maths section in 45-50 mins it was moderate level 2 questions were really hard so didn't attempt (there's negative marking so pls don't tell me why didn't you just select anything:feelswhat:). The logical reasoning section was easy didn't attempt only one question solved in it in 35-40 mins. The computer and English sections were not that bad okayish i think I'll get two questions wrong in the computer section but thats fine and english was nice as always lol I'll get everything correct. I'll definitely be scoring 600+ maybe 610+ if those computer questions are right:feelssus:. I'll going back home tomorrow and LDAR and gymmaxx in my home town and and stare at muslim JBs:feelsohh:. Results are next month on the 5th so I'll LDAR for 15 days and @mistersinister won't tell me to study now.

lol currycel iit jee advanced yo

Exam is over brocels. I just came back from the centre it was only 10 mins away via train and the exam went very well tbh i attempted 117/120 questions and im confident that they're correct or maybe some are wrong lol.
Mogs me

Congratulations brocel:feelzez:

Happy fucking birthday

Jesus are you still entering uni exams ?

Bitch I completed 80 credits out of 130 of the whole degree

It was an entrance exam for masters degree for which i prepared for three years
Hmmm where did you enter? Also 3 years for a master exam is too much

Fucking die privileged high iq asshole

Hmmm where did you enter? Also 3 years for a master exam is too much
Yes ik its too much you can even prepare for 4 months but i didn't wanted to take risks by preparing for 4-5 months and if i score 600+ which is my target I'll definitely be in the top 20 AIRs as the paper was relatively easy this year so I'll be in NIT Tiruchirapalli

Yes ik its too much you can even prepare for 4 months but i didn't wanted to take risks by preparing for 4-5 months and if i score 600+ which is my target I'll definitely be in the top 20 AIRs as the paper was relatively easy this year so I'll be in NIT Tiruchirapalli
What the fuck is that

I barely study and barely do exams

Exam is over brocels. I just came back from the centre it was only 10 mins away via train and the exam went very well tbh i attempted 117/120 questions and im confident that they're correct or maybe some are wrong lol. I solved the maths section in 45-50 mins it was moderate level 2 questions were really hard so didn't attempt (there's negative marking so pls don't tell me why didn't you just select anything:feelswhat:). The logical reasoning section was easy didn't attempt only one question solved in it in 35-40 mins. The computer and English sections were not that bad okayish i think I'll get two questions wrong in the computer section but thats fine and english was nice as always lol I'll get everything correct. I'll definitely be scoring 600+ maybe 610+ if those computer questions are right:feelssus:. I'll going back home tomorrow and LDAR and gymmaxx in my home town and and stare at muslim JBs:feelsohh:. Results are next month on the 5th so I'll LDAR for 15 days and @mistersinister won't tell me to study now.
Great bro.

Brutally iq mogs me:fuk::fuk:

Yes, but you studied for 3 damn years for an exam which is inconceivable:feelsohgod:
I just wanted to mog my cousin thats why there's no other reason for a shitskin deformed curry like me to study for 3 years 10 hours a day:feelsEhh::feelzez:

Was this is the extremely hard UPSC exam that people talk about?

Was this is the extremely hard UPSC exam that people talk about?
No lmao it was NIMCET exam its easier than JEE mains but it was really important to me

No lmao it was NIMCET exam its easier than JEE mains but it was really important to me
Idk what that is. Are they like the SATs? Do you think you could get into IIT Bombay

Idk what that is. Are they like the SATs? Do you think you could get into IIT Bombay
For IIT Bombay you have to appear for JEE i tried JEEmaxxing when i was in 11th grade but failed miserably:feelsohgod: was getting NSUT delhi electrical tho:feelsaww: and NIMCET is for the MCA degree from the NITs(colleges stemtards choose if they can't get into IITs)

For IIT Bombay you have to appear for JEE i tried JEEmaxxing when i was in 11th grade but failed miserably:feelsohgod: was getting NSUT delhi electrical tho:feelsaww: and NIMCET is for the MCA degree from the NITs(colleges stemtards choose if they can't get into IITs)
I have never heard of any of those. colleges tbh. IIT or death it is if you seek employment in the west.

exams? bahahaha. exams test how well you can memorise useless theorems

Iqmoggers are fakecels