Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Example of a failed normie I know

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This guy is white, 5'10, average build, 5/10 face.. and above average IQ. He wasn't good enough to date in highschool but he had a good plan. He was going to become a doctor. So he studied insanely hard and got a biology degree with high marks.

But he was never able to score high enough on the MCAT test. Which to get into med school you have to score above a certain level on that. The test was designed with the philosophy that it takes a lot of raw IQ to score high on it, an amount of IQ that was determined is necessary to be a doctor. So he took the MCAT the maximum times you are allowed and did tons of studying and practicing to score high on it, but he wasn't able to ever get high enough.

So he became a low paid lab monkey with his biology degree, mogged even at his job by higher IQ people who got better degrees than him. Since houses here are like $1 million for the most basic house, he never remotely was able to buy a house, and he never has been able to find a wife or girlfriend.

Cool story, mang

I feel like this is gonna be my fate. I'm trying out IQmaxxing rn to cope and im always getting IQ mogged by a these smart ass guys I know and it sucks

Cool story, mang

Its my literary style. Stories of failed normies who faced adversity, worked really hard for many years to make it, deserved to make it and almost made it, but didn't quite make it over the bar, then ended up losers like us.

I feel like this is gonna be my fate. I'm trying out IQmaxxing rn to cope and im always getting IQ mogged by a these smart ass guys I know and it sucks

I guess all you can do is try and keep persevering and hopefully get interested in the subject. This guy even had that though he legitimately seemed interested in medicine.