Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Example of where I was the only one rejected multiple times in a social environment. Why is this happening to me?

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
I started a new sales job selling boat party tickets

And they were doing a training session in someones apartment, and they had a break halfway through.

and when the break started, everyone immediately started talking to eachother despite they'd never met before

but no one started talking to me.

so i made small talk with 1 guy but he just talked for 10 seconds then left me to go and smoke

so i panicked and went and sat on the sofa next to some girl

made small talk with her,

then after like 20 seconds, she also stood up and went somewhere else. so i was sat on the sofa, alone.

rejected by 2 people, while everyones still talking, 1on1 , smoking outside, in groups

i just dont get it. why dont i fit in? why am i the only 1 person that everyone avoids?

is it really just my social status cos of my short height? could it be autism? i didnt say anything weird to them...

how come everything just goes so smoothly and normal for normies but not me?

everyone gravitates toward eachother. but everyone gravitates away from me

i dont get it...

They didnt like the personality you showed in those 10 seconds, maybe you should try to be more confident. It could also be that you didn’t shower that day, or maybe you were wearing the wrong clothes

Working in sales, or any customer facing role as a subhuman is a bad choice

youre one of us get used to it.

I would say don't be so hard on yourself but at least you were proactive.

You create a sense of disgust for those you're talking to, simply by how you look.

I started a new sales job selling boat party tickets

And they were doing a training session in someones apartment, and they had a break halfway through.

and when the break started, everyone immediately started talking to eachother despite they'd never met before

but no one started talking to me.

so i made small talk with 1 guy but he just talked for 10 seconds then left me to go and smoke

so i panicked and went and sat on the sofa next to some girl

made small talk with her,

then after like 20 seconds, she also stood up and went somewhere else. so i was sat on the sofa, alone.

rejected by 2 people, while everyones still talking, 1on1 , smoking outside, in groups

i just dont get it. why dont i fit in? why am i the only 1 person that everyone avoids?

is it really just my social status cos of my short height? could it be autism? i didnt say anything weird to them...

how come everything just goes so smoothly and normal for normies but not me?

everyone gravitates toward eachother. but everyone gravitates away from me

i dont get it...
this is the point

ITS FACE AND HEIGHT COMBINED.

The normies arent DOING ANYTHING THEY JUST EXIST AND WIN, THEY EXIST AND PEOPLE TALK TO THEM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

If you have to search out people frantically and try multiple times its over EVERYONE AT THIS PLACE IS LEVELS ABOVE YOU SOCIALLY AND THIS IS THEIR WAY OF LETTING YOU KNOW.

SILENCE IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF BULLYING THE OSTRACISATION IS THE WHOLE DEAL.

Get out of there no one values you if they dont want to talk and piss off after 10 seconds if you try.

this is the point

ITS FACE AND HEIGHT COMBINED.

The normies arent DOING ANYTHING THEY JUST EXIST AND WIN, THEY EXIST AND PEOPLE TALK TO THEM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

If you have to search out people frantically and try multiple times its over EVERYONE AT THIS PLACE IS LEVELS ABOVE YOU SOCIALLY AND THIS IS THEIR WAY OF LETTING YOU KNOW.

SILENCE IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF BULLYING THE OSTRACISATION IS THE WHOLE DEAL.

Get out of there no one values you if they dont want to talk and piss off after 10 seconds if you try.
but there was another turbomanlet there who was bald and he socialized into the group better than me

but there was another turbomanlet there who was bald and he socialized into the group better than me
what like jason statham or chad cruise

its not height and face ITS HEIGHT OR FACE

If your attractive you can easily be bald and still be high tier if chad face even if short also

and obviously chad cruise speaks for itself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back