Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to rope but the afterlife dilemma is stopping me

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Greycel
As the title says, I can't stop thinking about roping but what stops me is the uncertainty of life after death. I used to cope with reincarnation existing but then I realized it is just cope since there is no way to prove it. Then I tought the most likely scenario would probably be nothingness but then I realized that is a cope aswell seeing as energy cannot be created or destroyed so I started thinking that eternal recurrence might be real, that would however mean my shitty life would keep repeating over and over again with no real way to escape. And at last I came to the most brutal thought...what if only those who reproduce get to have another life while we just cease to exist. Even in death there might be no justice, so maybe some of us are just destined to suffer because of factors out of our control. I just want this nightmare to end

Hey what's up man, great to have you here. I've honestly thought about this question a lot and have formulated some ideas. Let me know if you want to hear them. This forum is more of a subculture than it is what it fronts to be as community, since you're relatively new here, I hope I can be one of those first impressions that kinda make you feel welcome.

Eternal cessation of consciousness is the most likely outcome.

Hey what's up man, great to have you here. I've honestly thought about this question a lot and have formulated some ideas. Let me know if you want to hear them. This forum is more of a subculture than it is what it fronts to be as community, since you're relatively new here, I hope I can be one of those first impressions that kinda make you feel welcome.
Sure brocel, tell me what you think

seeing as energy cannot be created or destroyed
Ive always found this to be possibly the worst argument for the afterlife. That being said, I would love to hear your view on it.

Sure brocel, tell me what you think
I used to think that when you have a baby, your consciousness immediatealy gets put into the kid. I was also rationalizing the "state" death in terms of logical propositions before I got bored (I was getting somewhere), I accomodated it to add the nuance of language into it, which lead to three mind bogging implications, with the last one being an existential one. Anyways, the latest idea I had about the afterlife was relating to consciousness and what it fundamentally is, I reached the conclusion that everything is conscious, because consciousness means a high degree of sophisticated interaction, so when such sophistication subsides, what is "us" will simply integrate - by joining the cadence of whatever else is caryring on or "happening" in the near vicinity - to the nearest adjacent "thing" that is "happening" or carrying out. This might explain why many of that "oneness"/"peace"/"unity" with near death experiences.

Ive always found this to be possibly the worst argument for the afterlife. That being said, I would love to hear your view on it.
I basically think our decomposing bodies are used for nutrition of other organisms which could maybe mean that we get reincarnated as the animal that decomposed us since our bodies chemical structure is used for that organism to essentially be healthy enough to reproduce, meaning there might be a chance our conciousness just appears in some other lifeform. The other possibility is that when the universe is destroyed all the matter is created identically yet again which would mean there is basically no end and there is always going to be this cycle of creation and destruction. But then again, Im no expert and those are just toughts I got without doing any research

I used to think that when you have a baby, your consciousness immediatealy gets put into the kid. I was also rationalizing the "state" death in terms of logical propositions before I got bored (I was getting somewhere), I accomodated it to add the nuance of language into it, which lead to three mind bogging implications, with the last one being an existential one. Anyways, the latest idea I had about the afterlife was relating to consciousness and what it fundamentally is, I reached the conclusion that everything is conscious, because consciousness means a high degree of sophisticated interaction, so when such sophistication subsides, what is "us" will simply integrate - by joining the cadence of whatever else is caryring on or "happening" in the near vicinity - to the nearest adjacent "thing" that is "happening" or carrying out. This might explain why many of that "oneness"/"peace"/"unity" with near death experiences.
Might be possible, we essentially just recycle as everything else does and our conciousness might be just atoms and molecules interacting with eachother but who knows, we will only know for sure when we die or will we

Eternal cessation of consciousness is the most likely outcome.
Time only exists in the mind. Maybe you restart from birth again.

Speaks like a toilet and has a toilet avi. Ban this cuck @LeFrenchCel this guy is clearly and infiltrator toilet

As the title says, I can't stop thinking about roping but what stops me is the uncertainty of life after death. I used to cope with reincarnation existing but then I realized it is just cope since there is no way to prove it. Then I tought the most likely scenario would probably be nothingness but then I realized that is a cope aswell seeing as energy cannot be created or destroyed so I started thinking that eternal recurrence might be real, that would however mean my shitty life would keep repeating over and over again with no real way to escape. And at last I came to the most brutal thought...what if only those who reproduce get to have another life while we just cease to exist. Even in death there might be no justice, so maybe some of us are just destined to suffer because of factors out of our control. I just want this nightmare to end
After death you go to LCL pool. You spend there some time until you forget who you were in previous life, and you get bored and decide to reincarnate.

The problem is that you will always reincarnate inside your race, so if you are a curry, you will always be a curry for example and same with all other races.

Might be possible, we essentially just recycle as everything else does and our conciousness might be just atoms and molecules interacting with eachother but who knows, we will only know for sure when we die or will we
Our "counciousness" is not a 100% natural phenomen, meaning that we were originally designed to be part of superorganism with collective counciousness, without separate bodies and separate memories.

After death you just become one with other people of your tribe until you decide to become a "person" again.

Watch Evangelion if you are interested in this topic.

@Destroyed lonely thoughts?

the bad afterlife thing is cope made up by our survival instincts so we don't kys

@Destroyed lonely thoughts?
We have already died multiple times without even realizing it, we feel like AN alive person because of the continuity of the "story" of our memories (watch the show "Severance" to understand this concept)

The person you were at 8 years old is already dead, we die each passing moment, in fact life IS the death of moments, death = time = the sculptor of life, you only think you were the person you were before because of memories and external evidence, but you're only "similar" to what you've been

A grown elephant (example of a semi-intelligent species as opposed to a super-intelligent species like humans) doesn't think it was ever a baby elephant, it only thinks of itself as what it is NOW

im going rope in like a week, if it fails i'll report the NDE back to the forum

We have already died multiple times without even realizing it, we feel like AN alive person because of the continuity of the "story" of our memories (watch the show "Severance" to understand this concept)

The person you were at 8 years old is already dead, we die each passing moment, in fact life IS the death of moments, death = time = the sculptor of life, you only think you were the person you were before because of memories and external evidence, but you're only "similar" to what you've been

A grown elephant (example of a semi-intelligent species as opposed to a super-intelligent species like humans) doesn't think it was ever a baby elephant, it only thinks of itself as what it is NOW
Life is truly strange...

Image 2024 04 07 144734622

jfl

Very profound :bigbrain: but also depressing
The "happy" moments also exist within this system, there's no other system to compare it to, I made a thread (now deleted) on my previous account about how immortality cannot exist, basically life only exists when there's death, immortality removes the need for the existence of anything

We want our favorite things to remain forever but those things were created as a response to time and mortality in the first place, can't have cake and eat it too, like how our musculoskeletal system was created based on earth gravity now we imagine humanoid superheros who can defy gravity, it's a paradoxical cope

As I said in your other thread, only people with souls will reincarnate, and your type (Slave?) only has a soul by a technicality. Slave are characterized by weakness and indecisiveness, the inability to really stand out (Can't Get Up?) as a distinct personality, always in total dependence to everything else. Tauri too have problems with not getting up (they value ED positively), but your indecisiveness gives you away.

tl;dr - you won't reincarnate. Take solace in that, at least.

Last edited: