Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Exams season

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★★
I was leaving home today to get food and there were fucking foids after their final exams everywhere. The problem is that it's a very specific time when they all wear something resembling anime school uniforms with white shirt and short skirts or classic elegant dresses instead of going out either dressed like boys or provocative (but in a cheap way that isn't as alluring as this). My fucking dick was about to explode and one seemed to notice and look with the biggest disgust I've ever seen (and I've seen many as you probably can imagine), that I could read from her face even despite my autism .

I hope they all die and fail. Also I stacked up with food so I'm not leaving for next 2 weeks (it's over in 3 so I'll have to order food online or go on weekend when they're not there)

I love exam season because party chads and sorwhority sluts freak out because they are dumb af and brain fried from drug/alcohol!

I love exam season because party chads and sorwhority sluts freak out because they are dumb af and brain fried from drug/alcohol!
Hmm, that's a good perspective

Goddamn privileged fucks should be publicly hanged for the glory of sub 5 males and the sluts heaped (in gta) :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Hopefully soon they'll go through even worse than this thanks to your help kike friend :feelsaww:

Hopefully soon they'll go through even worse than this thanks to your help kike friend :feelsaww:
Yes plz vote left wing so stuck up white sluts chad and stace will experiencing extreme poverty chaos mass migration and radical Islamic protests and inflation (in gta!)

Yes plz vote left wing so stuck up white sluts chad and stace will experiencing extreme poverty chaos mass migration and radical Islamic protests and inflation (in gta!)
Sounds great but at the other hand I don't want my precious social to be stolen :feelsUgh:

same for me. brutal. lots of exams

Right wingers are cutting all neetbux, I’m also getting neet bux
Here there are fake right wingers who are buying votes with social and left are about to split it between immigrants or just steal

exams should be nuked out of existence

FUCK OFF YOU RACISTS WHY POLAND REFUSING MASS MIGRATION WE NEED TO HELP NIGGERS AND SHIT SKINS DONT BE RACIST SUPPORT MASS MIGRATION!
We already took them (I'm still going to protect my leech money from them by writing racism on phone)

i really want to pin one down in some public bathroom and put her in my suitcase (in gta VI)

I'm so glad I didn't fall for studycelling.

I jak tam maturka z matmy poszła?

Jebać polibude, tamtejsze normaństwo mnie zniszczyło

Jebać polibude, tamtejsze normaństwo mnie zniszczyło
W żadnej nie byłem, ale ogółem jebać wszystkie szkoły bo to burdele dla czadów i arabów z erazmusa za nasze pieniądze które powinny iść na mój socjal