Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Execution is too lenient a sentence for couriers who fail to deliver my items

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Legit got a text from DPD with the standard "We're sorry we missed you, we attempted delivery on 21st October" and hit the fucking roof, because I'm in an apartment and have been here legit all fucking day and not a single fucking call or anything came through.

I look out my window and what do I see? A fucking DPD van right there. So I shout down, the dumb bitch foid courier needs to be shouted like 3 times until it finally realises I'm talking to her, she looks up and I tell her she has my parcel and I'm coming down to get it now.

I get down there, give her my name, basically have to force her to admit that she has my parcel. She finally gets it out, I take and and say something like "so can you just not be bothered trying or what" and the stupid bitch barely says anything. No surprise it's a 30IQ bitch who can barely speak a word of English while millions of Brits are starving, gotta love the UK.

I'm fucking sick of these idiot companies. Every day I become more in favour of government regulations and restrictions for this kind of shit. Corporations simply do not give a fuck about their customers. If I hadn't happened to catch that bitch then that parcel would have got returned to Europe, it'd have taken another week to get it, I might've had to pay more, and that's with DPD - anyone here with experience can confirm that's basically the best courier company out there. If it was an other courier company I'd have been completely fucked.

Lol, foids couriers? All I ever got was male couriers, I didn't even give it a thought to that fact until know, my mind just can't imagine a foid delivering a package to my door.

Lol, foids couriers? All I ever got was male couriers, I didn't even give it a thought to that fact until know, my mind just can't imagine a foid delivering a package to my door.
Yeah legit I was surprised as fuck, was the first time I'd ever seen one.

It's legit fucking crazy how you almost never see women in legit, real, NECESSARY jobs like being couriers or in construction. It's good too - as I saw today women can't do those jobs for shit. Just irritating as fuck.

Yeah legit I was surprised as fuck, was the first time I'd ever seen one.

It's legit fucking crazy how you almost never see women in legit, real, NECESSARY jobs like being couriers or in construction. It's good too - as I saw today women can't do those jobs for shit. Just irritating as fuck.
I feel like that wouldn't be too hard of a job for a woman, like, just go to the direction and deliver the package, how hard can it be?

Couriers haven't been bad to me or the people i know tbh. The postal service is incompetent though