Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Exercise might be able to fulfill the desire for self-harm

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Self-harm: purposefully inflicting pain on oneself
Exercise can be painful

Not a complicated equation. This hit me right now when I plan on going for a run, partly yearning for the pain of it.

I have known plenty of gymcels that have said that the pain from lifting and hard exercise not only scratches that itch for them but also gives them another purpose in life. you have nothing to lose by exercising

If it hurts while you're exercising, you should stop.

I have known plenty of gymcels that have said that the pain from lifting and hard exercise not only scratches that itch for them but also gives them another purpose in life. you have nothing to lose by exercising
Yeah, definitely
If it hurts while you're exercising, you should stop.
I've been running for years without a problem. We might be interptering the word differently but I don't mean pain the way that something is broken or I'm having a heart attack. I would call the normal feeling of stressing the body and getting winded somewhat painful.

No pain no gain