Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked my brother's ex girlfriend out of abortion. I did it for me.

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
My deadbeat brother was able to get a girl with low self esteem, because he has a good jawline and tall. She is 8 years younger than him. He knocked her up and then ditched her.

I talked her out of abortion partially because it's not right to kill family members (baby is family to me) and I didn't like my brother knocking someone up and then leaving scott free. But it's also for strategic reasons. My brother is tall, so is the girl. They're both good looking people. I was going to adopt the baby to be my little bro but it's a girl. She is probably going to be very aesthetic. No I don't plan on fucking my own niece, but she would be good to have around as a future ally and a wingman to help me get ahead in life. I can groom her to like me :feelshehe: . Holding and playing with a baby will make me look more trustworthy to other people instead of a creep. When the baby is growing, having a young pretty girl next to me will make me look trustworthy or likeable by proximity. So I am planning out how this future female ally wingman will gets the best nutrition, home environment, education, and opportunities to make friends with other kids who can help her in the future. I didn't tell the girl any of this.

Jesus Christ. Another it bait post.

IT isn't sending their best larpers. I garantee this post is going to be immediately screenshoted and shared on IT as well as some retarded leftie and feminist twitter accounts. Mark my words.

having a young pretty girl next to me will make me look trustworthy or likeable by proximity
It’ll make you look like someone who should be reported to authorities.
Normies get stares for being with their daughters, what do you think will happen with sub5s?

I can groom her to like me :feelshehe: .
Glowie cia

Fednigger maxxing. If you want to talk women about it do it because you actually think it's murder or because you want the femoid to be responsible for its actions, dont fucking fed out and groom the child. Obvious fucking bait though get the fuck outta here nigga

Your cynicism will disappear when you see the baby's face. You really will love her (platonically) like your own daughter

What's so wrong about what I said? It's not like I am gonna fuck my own niece or touch her sexually. I said I will groom her to like me so she becomes one of the rare women who don't look at me and run screaming, and instad becomes my future sidekick. She's going to have memories of me pushing her on a swingset or some shit and help me network when she grows up and ascends. Everyone grooms their kids to turn out a certain way.

Last edited:
What's so wrong about what I said? It's not like I am gonna fuck my own niece or touch her sexually. I said I will groom her to like me so she becomes one of the rare women who don't look at me and run screaming, and instad becomes my future sidekick. She's going to have memories of me pushing her on a swingset or some shit and help me network when she grows up and ascends. Everyone grooms their kids to turn out a certain way.
Eventually she'll choose her friends over the uncle. But enjoy the childhood empathy. Just keep proof of relation with you for the police who ask.

Everyone grooms their kids to turn out a certain way.
that's called raising them not grooming, you used the wrong word
if it's someone else other than the family then it's grooming

Last edited:
I think this is dumbest thing i have read today.

5 more minutes before the day ends im sure you won the title

Didn’t read a single word.