Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Experimental Curse Spell To Put On Normies.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Hello, I make this thread in order to inform as many as I can for assistance in an experimental curse spell. This is the first ever actual spell I believe I can actually cast easily, and you can as well, so long as you can manipulate your energy.

First off you will need a piece of paper, any kind works.

Second you need to channel some of your targets energy onto the paper, and then channel some of your dark energy onto the paper.

Third, write any magic enhancing signs if you wish and then write your targets name (first and last) on the piece of paper. You can also chant mantras if you want to boost the effect. And boom something bad will happen to them.

Now I want to see if you can write what you want to happen to them exactly, but I'm suspecting only more experienced magic users can do this properly, will some of you guys try it out for me?

Take ur meds schizo

Also I believe if more people do this spell on one person it will boost the chances of something happening to them.

Hello, I make this thread in order to inform as many as I can for assistance in an experimental curse spell. This is the first ever actual spell I believe I can actually cast easily, and you can as well, so long as you can manipulate your energy.

First off you will need a piece of paper, any kind works.

Second you need to channel some of your targets energy onto the paper, and then channel some of your dark energy onto the paper.

Third, write any magic enhancing signs if you wish and then write your targets name (first and last) on the piece of paper. You can also chant mantras if you want to boost the effect. And boom something bad will happen to them.

Now I want to see if you can write what you want to happen to them exactly, but I'm suspecting only more experienced magic users can do this properly, will some of you guys try it out for me?
Your spell sounds legit