Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme suifuel valentines thread

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Imagine you weren’t an incel and a cute foid was with you loving you unconditionally 24/7 holding your hand and never leaving your side.

She smiles at you lovingly whilst she accompanies you in life and helps you when you’re struggling. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Attachments

• IMG_2281.png
    IMG_2281.png
    235.6 KB · Views: 37
Not really suifuel if you just treat it as any other day, which it is

every holiday is a normie holiday

Just don't go outside on Valentine's day. Who cares

Not really suifuel if you just treat it as any other day, which it is
The less you think about it, less you go outside, the less it affects you.
Just stay in the house and drink and it'll be another day.

Imagine you weren’t an incel and a cute foid was with you loving you unconditionally 24/7 holding your hand and never leaving your side.

She smiles at you lovingly whilst she accompanies you in life and helps you when you’re struggling. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
i can't imagine

The less you think about it, less you go outside, the less it affects you.
Just stay in the house and drink and it'll be another day.
I stay inside all the time anyways jfl, all these holidays mean jack shit to me. Odd to see so many people moaning about muh valentines

I stay inside all the time anyways jfl, all these holidays mean jack shit to me. Odd to see so many people moaning about muh valentines
It's the ultimate reminder that it's over for us. Kinda like salt in the wound

It's just this constant reminder of how lonely I truly am in the world. Having to see everyone else experience such love on 4kHD while I watch from the sidelines. It's like this everyday but valentine's day is worse because they're out there hugging and kissing and giving flowers and stuff

None of that foids who slmliar to that anime characters.

most of them are whore, offer nothing besides sex, blowjob.

It's the ultimate reminder that it's over for us. Kinda like salt in the wound
Think you are being overly dramatic, again its just another day. You can choose to give a shit about it like some normfag, but you dont have to

It's just this constant reminder of how lonely I truly am in the world. Having to see everyone else experience such love on 4kHD while I watch from the sidelines. It's like this everyday but valentine's day is worse because they're out there hugging and kissing and giving flowers and stuff

We exist just to serve as the nameless background characters in the lives of people who experience love. :cryfeels:

Last edited:

Think you are being overly dramatic, again its just another day. You can choose to give a shit about it like some normfag, but you dont have to

If you extend this logic it's the same as some bluepiller telling you that sex is only one small part of life inkwel, why you bitch and moan so much? Go get hobbies teehee

It's the ultimate brainwash. It's been marketed towards all of us every February since we've been born. Reinforced by public schools (to some capacity) and by media. I think for some this season is more depressing to most.
It's only natural to be upset/depressed by this normal fag shit

If you extend this logic it's the same as some bluepiller telling you that sex is only one small part of life inkwel, why you bitch and moan so much? Go get hobbies teehee
Yeah exactly

I'm locking myself up tomorrow, will order some food to cope

I'm locking myself up tomorrow, will order some food to cope
My objective is to watch at least two seasons of breaking bad again

It's the ultimate brainwash. It's been marketed towards all of us every February since we've been born. Reinforced by public schools (to some capacity) and by media. I think for some this season is more depressing to most.
It's only natural to be upset/depressed by this normal fag shit
For you maybe, not me. I've known for a long time, since a very young age its a bullshit holiday to sell cards, chocolates etc. Like mothers/ fathers day too.

Yeah exactly
I view valentines day in the same way I view mothers day, fathers day etc. A made up holiday to sell cards and chocolate. Im not focused on the sex part

For you maybe, not me. I've known for a long time, since a very young age its a bullshit holiday to sell cards, chocolates etc. Like mothers/ fathers day too.
It is bullshit but it can still have a hidden weight to it like in your subconscious and shit.

I view valentines day in the same way I view mothers day, fathers day etc. A made up holiday to sell cards and chocolate. Im not focused on the sex part
If you apply that logic you could just say that orphans shouldn’t care about mothers and Father’s Day even though it’s UNAVOIDABLE

If you apply that logic you could just say that orphans shouldn’t care about mothers and Father’s Day even though it’s UNAVOIDABLE
How is it unavoidable? I spend most my time alone on my computer, and outside of people like you going on about it there are no reminders of valentines day, or any other holidays for me.

Maybe you are just emotionally weak to you obsess over it so much...

It is bullshit but it can still have a hidden weight to it like in your subconscious and shit.
Yeah I dont agree with that, but each to their own ig

How is it unavoidable? I spend most my time alone on my computer, and outside of people like you going on about it there are no reminders of valentines day, or any other holidays for me.

Maybe you are just emotionally weak to you obsess over it so much...
You just called me emotionally weak for caring about not having a romantic partner when I got forcefully reminded of it?! Maybe you don’t care that you don’t have a partner but that means your just asexual if you don’t care

Everyday is suicide fuel. My oneitis doesn't like Valentine's day so that's something. I want to her to like it with me.

You just called me emotionally weak for caring about not having a romantic partner when I got forcefully reminded of it?! Maybe you don’t care that you don’t have a partner but that means your just asexual if you don’t care
I called you emotionally weak for obsessing over a specific day, thats just a made up kike holiday. I care very much that I am a lonely khhv ogre, but valentine's day makes no difference to that. Just another day in my books

I called you emotionally weak for obsessing over a specific day, thats just a made up kike holiday. I care very much that I am a lonely khhv ogre, but valentine's day makes no difference to that. Just another day in my books
Ig you’re right. Valentine’s Day is a kike shit holiday. But it’s still suifeuel when they all rub it in your face

I'll never have that:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ig you’re right. Valentine’s Day is a kike shit holiday. But it’s still suifeuel when they all rub it in your face
Sure, if you're talking about it from an advertising perspective, on tv shows, in stores, some websites etc. then of course it's annoying and like you said, rubbing it in.

Check your email.

Foids are whores. She'd cuck you eventually anyways.

We`ll never have that