Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you have weird parents

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
you get most of your genes from your parents so if you’re a non NT weirdo, you most likely have parents who aren’t normal either. My dad is psychopathic and dark triadmaxxed.

He does some weird shit when he’s angry like slapping himself, spitting on the carpet and stuff. When I was young, he used to threaten my brother and I and tell us that if we don’t do what he says, he’ll stand outside the house fully naked.

While my dad is insane, he’s still very liked and social (nobody knows his dark side). My mom, on the other hand, has no social life, no friends and an extreme people pleaser. I’ve never seen her go out with a friend or text someone. She also has some weird habits, like she’s willing to sit on the couch and do nothing all day (not even use her phone, just sitting on the couch)

She was a Stacy back in her youth, she didn’t give me any of her good genes tho

dark triad is a positive trait in the sexual marketplace

U should confrotn ur father

both my parents are normal and social with no signs of autism

My dad is an undiagnosed autist

I agree with you OP btw, my parents are also weird.

My parents have the intelligence of pre-teen and are socially retarded, even more than me.

My dad has to have autism theres noway he doesn't.

Nah mine are pretty normal

my parents dont have social life/friends either KEK

you get most of your genes from your parents so if you’re a non NT weirdo, you most likely have parents who aren’t normal either. My dad is psychopathic and dark triadmaxxed.

He does some weird shit when he’s angry like slapping himself, spitting on the carpet and stuff. When I was young, he used to threaten my brother and I and tell us that if we don’t do what he says, he’ll stand outside the house fully naked.
Is this your dad?

Your dad sounds cool as fuck tbh ded srs

My father is always saying some random shit, like literally when I am making myself a tea he can enter the kitchen and start saying some stuff like "Hello amigo, what are you doing here? Some true british tea? Like a true pirate?". It would be funny if he was doing it from time to time, but it's literally EVERYDAY at least 3 times

With my mother tho I have the same situation as you OP, ever since I can remember she didn't had any friends and was spending most of her time at home after work. That might be the case why she was so aggressive towards me, because socially outcasted mother usually is associeted with an aversion to her child
(https://www.termedia.pl/Mothers-tem...th-autism-spectrum-disorder,67,51537,1,1.html)

Last edited:
My father is always saying some random shit, like literally when I am making myself a tea he can enter the kitchen and start saying some stuff like "Hello amigo, what are you doing here? Some true british tea? Like a true pirate?". It would be funny if he was doing it from time to time, but it's literally EVERYDAY at least 3 times
kek

While my dad is insane, he’s still very liked and social (nobody knows his dark side). My mom, on the other hand, has no social life, no friends and an extreme people pleaser. I’ve never seen her go out with a friend or text someone. She also has some weird habits, like she’s willing to sit on the couch and do nothing all day (not even use her phone, just sitting on the couch)

She was a Stacy back in her youth, she didn’t give me any of her good genes tho

I met a serial rapist that was exactly like your described. I only met him briefly, but his ex fiance had stories for days. He caused mayhem and chaos just for the hell of it and walked around fully nude.

i’ve always suspected my Dad is bipolar or some other kind of social disorder, he has too much anger issues and up and down thinking, i try my best to be supportive however since i work for his company

While my dad is insane, he’s still very liked and social (nobody knows his dark side).

I think it's nature AND nurture. Fucked-up parents naturally pass on their fucked-up DNA unto you. And since they're both fucked-up, your DNA is even more fucked-up.

Then these fucked-up people have to raise and nurture you. And of course, it's going to be fucked-up, which will mess you up even more atop your terrible DNA.

And like you, my father isn't an incel (he managed to get my mother afterall). But he's an insane weirdo at home, yet well-liked and naturally able to ingraciate himself with normies. No one knows his darkside either. Can relate.

He can't think beyond himself, my mother can't think for herself. And she was always so happy to have a nut-job like him calling the shots and thinking for her.

Both my parents are NT fags, so its most likely Genetic Recombination that made me non NT. Although i suspect my grandma to have some type of autism

He can't think beyond himself, my mother can't think for herself. And she was always so happy to have a nut-job like him calling the shots and thinking for her.
that’s exactly how my parents are too

Real trucel trait: your "parents" treated u like shit,especially your toilet whore "mother"

My mum is neurotypical but my dad is a retarded autist who gave me autism. I remember growing up him and my mother always had disagreements and arguments because he always wanted to do everything his retarded autistic way whereas my mother was always logical. it's also just fucking exhausting trying to talk with him, i feel like i'm unable to "connect" with him in a way that i'm able to with my mother

Being parents are bio - polar psycho's

My dad is kind of a psychotic lunatic. When he found out that I was smoking weed and doing acid with some friends of mine back in my sophomore year, he went full retard and said that he was gonna go to my friends' house, and beat up their parents. Naturally, I ended up running away from home and when I came back (after like 3 or 4 hours), he started crying. All over some weed and acid

Both my parents are lifeless, friendless losers

my parents are both subhumans as fuck. you mog me to obilivion
My both parents look like ugly goblins and it's no wonder why I look like Quasimodo mixed with Shrek mix with forest Whitaker lazy eye

Also it's no wonder that ugly people act mental, because both my parents are genuinely mentally retarded. They come from a time when they didn't really think about iq, but I dread to think the numbers of all our iq tests. Mine is probably 90 at best and I'm for sure smarter than my parents in some ways so they must be 80 ish

I think it's nature AND nurture. Fucked-up parents naturally pass on their fucked-up DNA unto you. And since they're both fucked-up, your DNA is even more fucked-up.

Then these fucked-up people have to raise and nurture you. And of course, it's going to be fucked-up, which will mess you up even more atop your terrible DNA.
Inadequate parents can't raise normal children.

Both my parents are NT, i am a victim of genetic recombination

both my parents were mentally disturbed and had no friends except my mother, usually only relatives visited us.

My parent are weird

Inadequate parents can't raise normal children.

Yes. What I'm saying is that parents like that (like mine) are in this mid-tier range between normie and total fuck-up. They're normal enough to fit in with the normies just fine, but fucked up enough behind closed doors that the kids end up extra screwed up.

Both parents have shitty genes. Their kids inherit and end up with a double-dose of extra shitty genes. On top of that, these mid-tier screwball parents are incapable of raising their kids adequately. Hence, the kids can't even function quasi-normally in society the way their mid-tier parents who raised them still could.

Yes. What I'm saying is that parents like that (like mine) are in this mid-tier range between normie and total fuck-up. They're normal enough to fit in with the normies just fine, but fucked up enough behind closed doors that the kids end up extra screwed up.

Both parents have shitty genes. Their kids inherit and end up with a double-dose of extra shitty genes. On top of that, these mid-tier screwball parents are incapable of raising their kids adequately. Hence, the kids can't even function quasi-normally in society the way their mid-tier parents who raised them still could.
Maybe such parents don't even care about the kids.

Maybe such parents don't even care about the kids.

Possibly.

They probably think, "We're normal people, too. We don't have any problems socializing in the widerworld. Therefore, we're prefectly normal!" Even though they're not. "We can have kids, too! And anything we do is perfectly normal, becuase, hey, we're normal, too. Right?"

When, in fact, they're normal enough to function in the wider world, but too fucked up to rear children the way actual normies do. They don't know any better. They think whatever fucked up shit they do must be normal because they believe they're on the same level as functional parents, when they're not.

lol bro my parents are weird asf i like it tho normies are retarded but yeah my aprents are weird and they are like against the system so they never took me to any schools