Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely black pill quote that every normie think it’s a bluepill quote : #2 EDITION

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
So here your second edition of bluepill mainstream quote everyone know but is absolutely false.

A special case today :
A quote who is extremely blackpill but every normie think it’s bluepill , I find that so strange :feelskek:

The famous :

The man make the cloth /suit

Mainstream / normie implies your personality make the cloth by having “charisma “ , you’ll be admired.

Of course if you’re blackpill , you understand the real meaning of this sentence:

Your genetic make the cloth , your attractiveness does.

A good looking man with shirt short and sandal will always be more dazzling than an ugly man in an Hugo boss suit:

Sean-OPry-Feet-4077061.jpg

old-school-businessman-picture-id183815185

It's very startling how the average person is blind to this. I see men everyday who have a weird cognitive dissonance when it comes to looks. Your looks (+dikpill) determine how women treat you point blank. Clothes, cars, jewrly all copes.

It's very startling how the average person is blind to this. I see men everyday who have a weird cognitive dissonance when it comes to looks. Your looks (+dikpill) determine how women treat you point blank. Clothes, cars, jewrly all copes.
For real it’s crazy

like as soon as the truth come , a mental wall get formed in their head

IT dOeSnT mAtTeR yOu ArE a GiGa MaNlEt, JuSt WeAr FiTtInG cLoThEs.