Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely blackpilled movie ending (wrote mini synopsis as well)

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★

So the oval faced cel has been pursuing this virgin girl for quite some time. But she dated the Chad who gave her problems and got pregnant with him. And the cuckcel sold everything he had to help with her abortion. In the end, you can see what he got even after being a saint to her. Precisely at timestamp 0:54

This really breaks my heart. Don't judge me, but personally this scene and the soundtrack really complete each other. For now this video makes the blackpilled convo in movie "whatever" looks like PUA seminar material. Eventhough it's only a movie, I can see the life force in him fading. Brutal.

I'm surprised that I can find blackpilled contents from the 80s. Unlike the gay bluepill dramas served nowadays. I learn from this movie that personalitywise decent incels are defeated by chads. Personality is only for platonic relationship. Physical attraction is what makes it different than friendships and acquaintance. You need the looks. We need the fucking looks. Not personality

FUcck that cel mogs me so hard

He should've have beat the shit out of the dude. Girls love violence.

More movies like this should be airing in the cinemas

Not as blackpilled as it could be. She should be laughing at him.

I've seen this movie mentioned a bunch in red pilled topics, but fuck seeing that scene and the credits roll like that is so brutal. Should be required viewing.

80s movies are fucking brutal from what I can see

More movies like this should be airing in the cinemas
Instead we get bluepills soyshows shoved to our throats

Not as blackpilled as it could be. She should be laughing at him.
Idk man. Her laughing would just make it cringe imo. Her just looking at him with empty gaze while remaining in the Chad's embrace, signaling that she still prefers him after all he has done to her, is better suited for me.

I've seen this movie mentioned a bunch in red pilled topics, but fuck seeing that scene and the credits roll like that is so brutal. Should be required viewing.
The credits rolling is brutal as well. In this movie the incel always personality Maxx eventhough she's not into him physically. Viewers might expect him making other endeavors after this rejection. But with the rolling credits, the movie concludes once and for all. With the incel accepting his complete defeat

(((Boaz Davidson))) What a joke

What movie is this btw? The last american virgin?

You are right, these films must be of general culture, but even so, the normies have an IQ so low that they ignore it.

I see that you are doing postmaxx. :feelsokman:

Last American Virgin is a blackpill masterpiece. I love how when Gary confronts Rick about him deflowering Karen, Rick immediately asks him "what makes you think I'm the only guy she's been with?". This implies that Rick saw her roast beef that was torn to shreds, and could tell that her pussy was loose the moment he inserted himself into her.