Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely low bodyfat is cope

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Getting to sub 10% bodyfat and shit will just make you look skinny as fuck if you don't do roids

If you have good bones they will show at up to 19% bodyfat tbh. There are even obese people with visible cheekbones and shit because their skulls are just that robust. If you want abs you should be around 10-12% though.

just lol at having to be at a bodyfat level that's damn near impossible to maintain just to have a jawline and visible cheekbones. Facial harmony/phenotype is more important than being super chiseled anyways.

Last edited:
If you aren't good looking by the time you get to 12-13% bodyfat it's over.
But you should work out anyways, even if your face is shit a decent body will always bump you up a bit.

Low bodyfat has value as part of a height+muscle+leanness trinity. It will make your face more clear, but if you have shit bone structure that obviously won't do anyone much good on its own.

LOL at "impossible to maintain" just don't consume more calories than you use--if you're softening up reduce your calorie intake... IMPOSSIBLE!

many people are 19+% bf, 10-15% bf is totally maintainable, and its possible to have great bones that are hidden due to fat disturbution genetics that wont show up untill u drop to 12%~ bf

Preach brother. Diet is a huge amount of cope, and is just something given by the normies to incels to prevent us going ER.

Low bodyfat has value as part of a height+muscle+leanness trinity. It will make your face more clear, but if you have shit bone structure that obviously won't do anyone much good on its own.

LOL at "impossible to maintain" just don't consume more calories than you use--if you're softening up reduce your calorie intake... IMPOSSIBLE!

I said damn near, not outright impossible. Your body will start making you hungrier and lower your metabolism when your bodyfat gets in the single digits. You need a fuckton of willpower and a perfect diet.

I said damn near, not outright impossible. Your body will start making you hungrier and lower your metabolism when your bodyfat gets in the single digits. You need a fuckton of willpower and a perfect diet.

150-250mg of test a week and the low test from being low body fat is taken care of. The testosterone dropping is mainly what causes the drop in metabolism and other things.

It's all about using small to moderate amount of roids to achieve the perfect body/body fat, that's what all the truly red pilled people do these days. Lots of party boys use roids to stay lean.

Fatcels look better when they become leancels.

I want to get to 8% bodyfat, and I'm doing it for myself. I'm not even allowed to show anything between my belly button and knee because of my religion. Therefore it's not a cope. Femoids wouldn't be able to see my sixpack anyway, only a fourpack.

Correct. These morons on here preaching "Low body fat!!!!" then they see a guy with a sharp jawline and visible cheekbones with barely any ab definition that puts him around 15-17% and all of a sudden they change their outlook quickly.

If you don't have bones by 15% body fat you won't fucking have them at 8%. People are extremely stupid. I've seen guys who were chubby who had visible cheekbones and a decent jaw.

Stop the low body fat cope already goddamn it.

It takes too much pain for too little reward.

>you will never be 1% bf

How much should I weigh at 5'11?

gymcelling is cope
Ahem

Depends, some people store more fat on their face than others. Fat distribution (ie where your body stores fat) is genetic. Also, female objects have such high standards that they will settle for nothing less than physical perfection in a man, both face and body.

gymcelling in general is a cope