Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

f*ck, no one else has scars when i go outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
i look around my uni and see some people with acne, but usually very mild, no severe cases. i see NO ONE with scars. the MOST subhuman, rare, freakshow trait. u dont even look like a human, look like some ruddy sandpaper. look like some freddy krueger elephant man guy. bad skin esp scars gives the most visceral reaction from people. you don't even want to LOOK at people with bad skin, you want to look away. can't say the same for height or baldness or race. I constantly see people in their 60s and 70s that totally skin mog me. WTF is that
why me dude, why me?

Do you look uglier than your avi?

Excess testosterone can lead to more acne and oily skin.

36465.jpg

is you a foid

i look around my uni and see some people with acne, but usually very mild, no severe cases. i see NO ONE with scars. the MOST subhuman, rare, freakshow trait. u dont even look like a human, look like some ruddy sandpaper. look like some freddy krueger elephant man guy. bad skin esp scars gives the most visceral reaction from people. you don't even want to LOOK at people with bad skin, you want to look away. can't say the same for height or baldness or race. I constantly see people in their 60s and 70s that totally skin mog me. WTF is that
why me dude, why me?
Yep that’s cuz people like us don’t even wanna go out, everyone is better looking than me in uni too, hurts a lot

Acne isn't all that bad when you have good facial features
Chad with acne will still mug normies

skin quality and eye area about the same, though I have good forward growth like chamberlain also, though I do have hair still. so perhaps I am just above my avi
Acne isn't all that bad when you have good facial features
Chad with acne will still mug normies
WRONG, so WRONG. acne scars = dirt psl. please tell me good bones would save this face.
Excess testosterone can lead to more acne and oily skin.
great, explains why I have wide frame and good jaw, still dirt psl though

Attachments

• tumblr_488a80e0e2e1e6d60f152a2823e75d83_3bf326c7_540.gif
    tumblr_488a80e0e2e1e6d60f152a2823e75d83_3bf326c7_540.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
skin quality and eye area about the same, though I have good forward growth like chamberlain also, though I do have hair still. so perhaps I am just above my avi

WRONG, so WRONG. acne scars = dirt psl. please tell me good bones would save this face.

great, explains why I have wide frame and good jaw, still dirt psl though
Is that U on the picture. Damn im sorry brocel:feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back