Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting face & height is life, what philosophy do you use to cope?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i cannot escape my genetic fate; the halo effect is too strong, it influences success in the most important aspects of life, career/financial and platonic & romantic relationships.

why is there something, rather than nothing? i think we’re just a big coincidence born out from primordial soup, evolution, & natural selection. i’m also considering the possibility of a creator (simulation theory), but not one from traditional religions.

why do you think we’re subjected to live this sick joke of a life besides the reason that our parents decided to have sex. it seems there is no apparent reason, just like how rivers flow downstream due to gravity because that’s just how the world works.

the world is so inherently unfair, is there an answer to explain why we’re the ones on the losing end?

brutal 10x10 squat erases all of the cursed thoughts in your head.

i cannot escape my genetic fate; the halo effect is too strong, it influences success in the most important aspects of life, career/financial and platonic & romantic relationships.

why is there something, rather than nothing? i think we’re just a big coincidence born out from primordial soup, evolution, & natural selection. i’m also considering the possibility of a creator (simulation theory), but not one from traditional religions.

why do you think we’re subjected to live this sick joke of a life besides the reason that our parents decided to have sex. it seems there is no apparent reason, just like how rivers flow downstream due to gravity because that’s just how the world works.

the world is so inherently unfair, is there an answer to explain why we’re the ones on the losing end?
you don't
you surgerymaxx or rope

I find solace in the fact that sexhavers' lives are as meaningless as mine and that it's not my fault I'm worse off than them in terms of life quality, nor will our life quality matter when we're all dead. What they experience as an existential crisis is a blessing to me.

brutal 10x10 squat erases all of the cursed thoughts in your head.
gym is S+ tier cope but the endorphins don’t last forever, after the workout i go home drink my protein eat my food and then i have to face reality again and IT’S BEYOND OVER !!!!

i’ve always thought i was content & okay despite the fact that it’s over but i woke up today and realised that my life is a complete shitshow relative to my peers, which is why i don’t use social media & stay off the grid as much as i can so i can keep coping in ignorance of the lives of ppl around me

you don't
you surgerymaxx or rope
surgery is too expensive & rope is too scary, life for incels exist in the grey zone where living hasn’t reached unbearable levels yet but it’s also pretty unbearable
I find solace in the fact that sexhavers' lives are as meaningless as mine and that it's not my fault I'm worse off than them in terms of life quality, nor will our life quality matter when we're all dead. What they experience as an existential crisis is a blessing to me.
i see