Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Your life is so bad you start to doubt if it's real

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
The cards I've been dealt with are so bad that can be considered statistical anomaly, this shit doesn't seem "natural" to me at all, it doesn't seem like JUST the result of mere chance & randomness and "4 billion years of evolution" and the accepted nihilistic materialistic history of life and humanity and philosophy of universe that we've learned

I feel like my entire life since before my birth has been tweaked with, I sense awareness, I don't feel "left alone", too many weird synchronicities, too many traumatizing events, and all of my shit traits and predicaments being connected and working together serving a unified purpose (making me the most sexually frustrated deranged coomer angry at the world envious truest truecel on the planet)

The apparent "realness" of it is just there to make my life even more torturous and confusing

Last edited:
@EgyptianNiggerKANG @incelerated

too many weird synchronicities
yes this one hit hard. had lots of episodes of derealization/depersonalization where it felt like everything was a vivid dream. seeing repeating numbers and i concluded that some niggERs are trying to take control of my consciousness. i see flashes of blue light randomly from the corner of my vision apparently repeating numbers is associated with ET visits or some bs

schizo trait

the funny thing is that when i jerk off continuously all of the dp/dr goes away and the unseen niggER entities let go of my consciousness and stop implanting thoughts.

Yeah i dissociate alot, not eating except half a meal a day sometimes also doesnt help

yes this one hit hard. had lots of episodes of derealization/depersonalization where it felt like everything was a vivid dream. seeing repeating numbers and i concluded that some niggERs are trying to take control of my consciousness. i see flashes of blue light randomly from the corner of my vision apparently repeating numbers is associated with ET visits or some bs
incel trait: your mind is so far gone that other people, reality and even your family don't seem real anymore

the funny thing is that when i jerk off continuously all of the dp/dr goes away and the unseen niggER entities let go of my consciousness and stop implanting thoughts.
That is why I'm such a coomer
incel trait: your mind is so far gone that other people, reality and even your family don't seem real anymore
:yes: My mom was screaming and crying and breaking stuff yesterday because I'm a NEET and I was just sitting there smiling and thinking "look at this clown bitch, nice try but you ain't fooling anyone"

Doom scroll your way to ignore life's cruelty

:yes: My mom was screaming and crying and breaking stuff yesterday because I'm a NEET and I was just sitting there smiling and thinking "look at this clown bitch, nice try but you ain't fooling anyone"
detachment is freedom

detachment is freedom
This is the fate of a truecel, if I was a regular 4/10 incel I wouldn't be like this, but since I'm a giga infra-human truecel and the polar opposite of whatever's considered good and attractive my brain is destroyed and I feel like it's all personal and intentional, when it starts to become more than just "luck" your reality breaks to the point of no return

Last edited:
This is the fate of a truecel, if I was a regular 4/10 incel I wouldn't be like this, but since I'm a giga infra-human truecel and the polar opposite of whatever's considered good and attractive, my brain is rotten and I feel like it's all personal and intentional, it becomes more than just "luck", my reality broken to the point of no return
brutal af. im sorry bro

this life is one long nightmare

Yes I feel like 4th dimensional entities are trying to guide me down a path of optimal suffering. Trying to siphon out as much negative energy as possible. Leaving me no options or escape.

Yes I feel like 4th dimensional entities are trying to guide me down a path of optimal suffering. Trying to siphon out as much negative energy as possible. Leaving me no options or escape.
THIS. fuck them. i'm gonna rope so they leave me tf alone

They aren't real. And neither are we.

The whole thing is a giant fraud of a slow dreamworld.

That is why I'm such a coomer

Your mom sounds like a drama queen who always tries to be the victim

The cards I've been dealt with are so bad that can be considered statistical anomaly, this shit doesn't seem "natural" to me at all, it doesn't seem like JUST the result of mere chance & randomness and "4 billion years of evolution" and the accepted nihilistic materialistic history of life and humanity and philosophy of universe that we've learned

I feel like my entire life since before my birth has been tweaked with, I sense awareness, I don't feel "left alone", too many weird synchronicities, too many traumatizing events, and all of my shit traits and predicaments being connected and working together serving a unified purpose (making me the most sexually frustrated deranged coomer angry at the world envious truest truecel on the planet)

The apparent "realness" of it is just there to make my life even more torturous and confusing
its because its all been predetermined

Incels are 0.1% of the population. And like I've said before I'm completely open to the idea that there is actually an evil God at work (or aliens or simulators).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back