Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face Vs Height

Face Vs Height

• 3/10 Face but 6'2

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 7/10 Face but 5'8

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Upon the request of @yez

5'8 is too low, if it was 5'10 instead I would pick face

aah, the versus older than civilizations. gonna vote for face.

Even if im ugly i can still height mog and scare toilets

Is the tallfag NT?

Oh look, it's this thread for the 203847490201944 time. The answer is, who gives a shit.

5'8 with a 10/10 face is doing more than fine. he's living the dream life.
a guy who is 10/10 facially but 5'8 is getting rejected constantly and the most he could get is some ugly midget foid. that seems not any better than being an incel

If you think 5'8 is acceptable then you can't call anyone delusional, fucking dumb redditfag.
retards here think 5’8cels aren’t made fun of, if u have 5’8 and weak frame along with that it’s giga over

Stop fucking coping nigger

these random pics dont change anything, if you are 5'8 or less your life sucks regardless how you look. this is such a basic blackpill if you are unable to understand that I worry about this site
based :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

a guy who is 10/10 facially but 5'8 is getting rejected constantly and the most he could get is some ugly midget foid. that seems not any better than being an incel
based

he's rich and famous cuz he has a 10 face
No he's either a kike or kikeasslicker.
There are many jews in jewlywood that pass as white for uneducated eyes.
Angelina fat-kike-lips Jolie for example.
Also don't forget surgeries, they straighten their noses and do surgeries on earlobes to get rid of their ugly jewish looks.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAKECEL 6'1. EVERY TRUCEL HERE GETS BULLIED EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THEIR HEIGHT INCLUDING ME AND YOU ARE HERE LIKE "Hey guys I'm le incel because I'm le ugly please feel bad about me :feelsaww:"

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAKECEL 6'1. EVERY TRUCEL HERE GETS BULLIED EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THEIR HEIGHT INCLUDING ME AND YOU ARE HERE LIKE "Hey guys I'm le incel because I'm le ugly please feel bad about me :feelsaww:"
I'm absolutely socially retarded, I can't even make eye contact. I have a flat, long midface, recessed jaw and Dogshit eye area jfl.

I'm absolutely socially retarded, I can't even make eye contact. I have a flat, long midface, recessed jaw and Dogshit eye area jfl.
IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE TALL BECUASE WOMEN LUST FOR YOU

i had a 5'7 HTN friend who was indeed popular with the ladies.
The fuck is HTN? And either you live in some ethnic shithole or he is a rare anomaly, anything below 5'9 in white countries is suicide tier.

I would choose to be 6'2 but ugly because I could at least gymmaxx and become intimidating asf to scare people.

this is tom cruise in highschool

there's no denying this giga mogger face.
It doesn't matter the looks, if you want to be in jewlywood, you have to kiss kike asses.
They had fired Mel Gibson because he stated a simple fact. He then had to apologize/ kiss kike ass to get back in.

if I could look how tom cruise looked 40 years ago at 5'7 i could have a harem
No you couldn't, need money for that. Otherwise foids would say behind your back: "Why can't he be tall, he would be perfect!"

i'll probably still get women if i was gl and 5'7