Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Facebook stats showed how much I checked on oneitis for 1 year

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Since June 2021 I have checked her page 59 times

Just 1 year only god knows how much I checked since 2017

:feelsrope:

can someone check how many times their profile was viewed by someone? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

it would be over for me if possible :worryfeels::society:
same for me. I even made a fake fb and an ig profile to stalk people :feelskek:. I'm larping as a curry on ig and sending follow requests to toilets with private accounts. So far only 1 accepted it :feelskek::feelskek:. Over for currycels

same for me. I even made a fake fb and an ig profile to stalk people :feelskek:. I'm larping as a curry on ig and sending follow requests to toilets with private accounts. So far only 1 accepted it :feelskek::feelskek:. Over for currycels
I DID THE SAME

IM STALKING MY ONEITIS :feelsYall:

brutal they don't even accept currycels as followers :dafuckfeels::society:

The real brutal thing is that my oneitis ignored my follow request despite knowing each other:feelsrope:
she didn't even accept you as a follower yet you want to ask her out after you get leaner :feelsgah::society:

just slit her throat with a box cutter :feelsohh::society:

Ask her out or forget her

I deleted my facebook account years ago

The real brutal thing is that my oneitis ignored my follow request despite knowing each other:feelsrope:
brutal.i also have an oneitis so i know some of the pain,this life is really sad,

Me too I always check her page and coom to her pics :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Where do you meet these girls to even get oneitis? At your workplace I'm guessing?
It's mostly men at my workplace. I don't even have a girl to simp over and like her pics

Where do you meet these girls to even get oneitis? At your workplace I'm guessing?
It's mostly men at my workplace. I don't even have a girl to simp over and like her pics
It was 5 years ago in school

High school or collage

Jfl at using soycial media:feelsjuice::feelsPop:

High school or collage
My time at university in my country I met just a few girls of which were forced to talk to me through group work, then after that never interacted with them again.

Did you talk to them outside of class, is that how you got oneitis? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, I literally made zero friends at university, never went to any parties or even to someone's house to hang out

U also obsessed?
I check several facebook pages of middle/high schools in the area every day :feelzez: and most of my past oneitises social media :feelzez: I have it all in the same bookmark folder :feelshmm: I have gotten several sexy pics and new holes to stalk this way :feelshmm:

Nice. I have also followed my oneitus since 2017 up until now