Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAG FRIEND HUMILIATED MY STATURE ON SNAPSHIT

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
dont bullshit me with muhh eat healthy food, sleep and walk in the sun:incel: . Just tell me how i should stretch my body immediately after walking up or during the day for those extra inches. THIS BICHY COCKHUNGRY FAG FRIEND OF MINE HUMILIATED ME:reeeeee: AND NOW I NEED TO ABSOLUTELY HEIGHTMOG THE SHIT OUT OF HIM TOMORROW

no keep at least 20 metres of distance from that disgusting and depravated faggot :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why are you friends with a homosexual?

Why are you friends with a homosexual?
if a homophobic, transphobic or anyone who hates those morally wounded cunts exists i would be one of them:feelshmm:

Last edited:
If you are a teenager, use HGH. Some of your peers are already doing it. They will all be gigachads. I know two people who have used HGH; one of them lives like a celebrity, the other used to be a slayer but he disappeared or expatriated or something.

At least 1% of your male peers use HGH, and about 5% use or have used anabolic steroids.