Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggot cop acted like Mike from Breaking Bad in front of me

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
He accused me of throwing bottles out of the window, which i never did.

I told him, that’s bullshit, he should either prove it or stop annoying me with that shit.

He straight up came to me face to face and told me: If i were you, i would go home now, trust me, it’s better for you, you don’t want this.

Like, is the job as a cop that boring that you have to start unnecessary fights with strangers?

Last edited:
He’s just a closeted faggot and wanted to get close to you brocel :feelskek::feelskek:

Tell him you run with sturdy cliques and you've got 35 bodies buddy don't make it 36.

he's just coping with getting swirlied by chad in high school

He accused me of throwing bottles out of the window, which i never did.

I told him, that’s bullshit, he should either prove it or stop annoying me with that shit.

He straight up came to me face to face and told me: If i were you, i would go home now, trust me, it’s better for you, you don’t want this.

Like, is the job as a cop that boring that you have to start unnecessary fights with strangers?
He probably wants you out of the area so he can jerk off in public