Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait: your family is full of weird people

Mistake

Mistake

Veteran
★★★
Anyone else have weird family members?

I thank my mom for letting me LDAR and for all that she does for me, but she's really soft, she cries over the most basic shit. I remember when she broke down in tears when she was trying to rent a car for our holiday because something went wrong idk. And she's just a very boring person tbh, doesn't really have a sense of humour and always loves arguing over the smallest things.

My uncles are both weird asf people, one of them is an alcoholic constantly asking for money from my mom, the other is fat and plays video games all the time when he's not working, despite having two children. Whenever he got drunk at my home he used to come to my room at 2am and wrestle me. (Not abusively just for fun, but it was painful)

His son has autism, is annoying, and has told me he has no friends and wants to die. Brootal. His daughter is nice to me but she's young, it's only a matter of time before puberty makes her disgusted by my face. She kept trying to show my face to her friend on facetime and her friend showed me the middle finger :blackpill:

My grandparents were ugly and had health problems like cancer, they should've never met :reeeeee: (still loved them)

I have a 16 year old cousin, she's a cock sucking emo whore. Her male equivalent would be rotting here.

I'm an ugly autistic weirdo. I rot, because it's over for me.

for me it's the exact opposite

all htb/htn's or chadlites/stacylites

im the only person that could be considerd a 'failure'

Can't relate but that sounds fucking brutal tbh.
watching american psycho GIF by hoppip

I'm also the only failure in my family, everyone else has jobs and sex. I'm just saying their personalities are weird

I'm also the only failure in my family, everyone else has jobs and sex. I'm just saying their personalities are weird
Did I ask any of them for help? At least you shouldn't be ashamed of asking your sister for help.
By "asking your sister for help" I don't mean what you mean faggots.

My family is extremely weird, even beyond what’s conventional for curries.

My family is not normal.

Same here. They only one that I would say is subhuman Is my uncle but other than that they are all htn and chads. Also the women in my family are all like hts and stacies

My dad is 6'0 with mogger jaw and hunter eyes but my mom is a recessed subhuman autist

Ended up with my mom's facial profile