[JFL] faggot on my fake FB profile laughs at 9/11 victims but then later on says "rapists and sex offenders deserve death from how evil they are"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
JFL at these cucks. Some hypocrite on FB made like 10 posts laughing at the niggas who died on 9/11 but then later on in the day, he posted a status that said:

"Rapists and women-beaters deserve to die in excruciating methods. They don't deserve life. If you sympathize with rapists, homophobes or sexist men then unfriend me. I'm sick of people defending these scumbags"

:feelskek:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
What a faggot cuck. I'd beat the shit out of him.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Fucking Agent Smiths... Femasites have brainwashed them into thinking that virtue signalling, white knight cuckery is a form of heroic masculinity...

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Fucking Agent Smiths... Femasites have brainwashed them into thinking that virtue signalling, white knight cuckery is a form of heroic masculinity...
^ This is very accurate. I've never heard femasites before is that a term you though of?

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
your friend is a zionist cuck

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
Typical normfag behavior, they will have no morals and make fun of dead people and minutes later they will be kissing femoid ass to impress muh ladies, all while getting cucked by chad

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
if you don't like men sticking their dicks up other mens assholes unfriend me

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Its ok to laugh at 9/11 victims, but it is NEVER ok to demonize "rapists" and "sex offenders" (in fact a "rapist" is anyone who is not Chad who manages to have sex).

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Just normie cuck laughing at edgy memes without deeper understanding. Castrate