Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

faggot pride month starts tomorrow and I am very pissed.

crispycel1k

crispycel1k

Greycel
The lgbt is one of the only groups of people worse than women. They are so fucking annoying for pushing their beliefs on to everything. Those motherfuckers ruined everything from beer, Fast Food, clothing, Adult TV shows, and even fucking kids shows (Arthur, Blues Clues). I'm glad I was watching kids shows before all this stupid pride shit happened. The fact that they put pride in kids shows and want drag shows in front of kids just proves how evil and predatory they are. And don't get me started on the stupid pronoun bullshit, people had always known that there were 2 genders, but then these stupid trannies (words cannot explain how much I despise that fag Dylan Mulvaney) and non binary people came along and started making people question a fact that people had accepted for over 2000 years. Also tranny men made us have to question what a woman is (Matt Walsh had to make a whole fucking documentary about it) The worst part about all of this is that society makes us accept this or else we'll get called homophobes or transphobes (in this case, i'm a proud homophobe). The funny thing is, ironically, the lgbt is causing more people to be homophobic. They are the reason why so many conservatives bitch about things being "woke". If you step on a dangerous snake multiple times, it is going to attack you. I wouldn't have that much of a problem with them if they weren't like this, but they are and this is why I'm against the lgbt. I hate seeing rainbows on everything. I hate how if you are lgbt society praises you, but if you are an incel you get ridiculed. It's crazy how society doesn't consider what the tranny Nashville shooter did a hate crime but being an Incel is. I hate how this 30 day shitshow begins tomorrow. God this world is fucking stupid.

Pride month is not a real thing

I forgot june was fag month tbh. Don't make me think about it imagine being so cucked that you let fags make you believe june is gay.

I am not recognizing it. Lesbians should be forced to lick my penis until I coom on their nasty sinful faces.

it's over

Idc about gays, as long as they don’t normalize it to kids.

June is my birth month jfl. And now it has become the gay month for whatever reason?

June is my birth month jfl. And now it has become the gay month for whatever reason?
i was born on june too 25th june to be precise on what day you were born?

Was it this month?

Faggots and troons are some of the worse scum on this planet I hope somebody goes ER on a fag parade (in PUBG mobile).

i don't even give a fuck and i don't care. it's pointless wasting your time getting angry over something you can't change

IMG 3014

I disagree. Women are worse.

i don't even give a fuck and i don't care. it's pointless wasting your time getting angry over something you can't change
When trannies give the foids a taste of their own medicine:

Btw "pride month" looks like it's every month nowadays

Women and homosexuals both suck.

Yeah, I fucking hate pride month, and it's pretty clear they're pushing this shit on children.