Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Faggot trait: you do looksmaxxing

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Funny looking at the normfags getting trendy haircuts looking at themselves in the mirror brushing their fingers through their hair, oh can’t forget shaving your entire body and a skincare routine.

Last edited:
Looksmaxxing is not for subhumans

Real Looksmaxxing is either roids or surgery. JFL at birdcels thinking mewing will save them

ngl shaving your entire body is gay as shit

i did surgery and accutane and acne scar lasers

It seems it wasnt enough

you prob smell like shit and cum.
Based.

Looksmaxxing wont change your genes.

Fuck off you're probaly a normie fakecel anyway.
no, i'm literally facially deformed and 5'4. i still looksmaxxed anyway.
realistically, extreme unsalvageable subhumans like me are very rare.

I hate looksmaxxers because it's essentially about getting a foid's attention. Fuck this matriarchal dating system, foids should be slaves
then why the fuck are you complaining about being incel

no, i'm literally facially deformed and 5'4. i still looksmaxxed anyway.
realistically, extreme unsalvageable subhumans like me are very rare.
whatever helps you cope I guess

I hate looksmaxxers because it's essentially about getting a foid's attention. Fuck this matriarchal dating system, foids should be slaves
yes looksmaxximg is foid worship, based brocel! :feelzez:

whatever helps you cope I guess
i'm not coping lmao
there are several people here who would be saved by softmaxxing and surgeries.
unsalvageable truecels are an extreme minority and i happen to be part of it
ARE YOU AN UNSALVAGEABLE SUBHUMAN TRUECEL? ANSWER HONESTLY.

i'm not coping lmao
there are several people here who would be saved by softmaxxing and surgeries.
unsalvageable truecels are an extreme minority and i happen to be part of it
ARE YOU AN UNSALVAGEABLE SUBHUMAN TRUECEL? ANSWER HONESTLY.
Yes nigga how many times I gotta tell you that.

It's for narcissistic faggots

yes looksmaxximg is foid worship, based brocel! :feelzez:
how is looksmaxxing foid worship?
even then, if you look better you are treated better. it seems you are forgetting looks don't only affect you in contexts where women are involved.

Only fakecels looksmax,trucels ldar

how is looksmaxxing foid worship?
even then, if you look better you are treated better. it seems you are forgetting looks don't only affect you in contexts where women are involved.
You desperately want me to reply, sounds like an IT spy tbh.

You desperately want me to reply, sounds like an IT spy tbh.
what's with the adversion to looksmaxxing by you faggots? almost like you want to be ugly.
almost like you want to suffer your whole life. almost like all you want to do is bathe in your misery
almost... like you're on this site here to have a good time and perhaps are not an incel?

what's with the adversion to looksmaxxing by you faggots? almost like you want to be ugly.
almost like you want to suffer your whole life. almost like all you want to do is bathe in your misery
almost... like you're on this site here to have a good time and perhaps are not an incel?
Ok IT spy

Funny looking at the normfags getting trendy haircuts looking at themselves in the mirror brushing their fingers through their hair, oh can’t forget shaving your entire body and a skincare routine.
I do looksminning be as disgusting as possible

Looks maxing is cope for people who cant afford surgery. Most looksmaxers are low iq asf There is no "bone smashing" or anything of those means that change your face. The only things that work from personal experience is gym and losing weight which can make your face look better. Also believe it or not Mewing can help fix double chin but it does not actually change jaw structure. It helps fix the little sag you get under your chin by placing your tounge at the roof of your mouth. The longer through the day you hold it the better you become it at and eventually it stays. Also when I was fat I mouth breathed at night but holding that during the day it changed to nose.

It's not a bad idea to softmaxx, be strong or lean as an incel but things like spending a fortune to surgeries and 100 different supplements is retarded. You cannot fix your neurodivergency and closed growth plates with money.