Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggots and foids in the gym 24/7. I have to go past 10Pm if I wanna avoid them.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
They’re such cancers I can’t escape them.

Why escape them lol who you gonna flex to then

i know the feel :feelsbadman:

foids ruin fucking everything and they even seem to enjoy it

The fact that every gym equipment i want to use is taken EVERY time makes me want to quit my membership or go home.

i know the feel :feelsbadman:

foids ruin fucking everything and they even seem to enjoy it
The fact that every gym equipment i want to use is taken EVERY time makes me want to quit my membership or go home.
Seeing them all be social and use it as a fucking social place to come with their foid friends just to sit there and talk the whole time. Just ragefuel

Why escape them lol who you gonna flex to then
They don’t care about me. That’s the issue I don’t flex to anyone. It’s not like they see me bench 140 or put 230 kg on hack squat and rep it they don’t give a fuck they pretend I don’t exist

They don’t care about me. That’s the issue I don’t flex to anyone. It’s not like they see me bench 140 or put 230 kg on hack squat and rep it they don’t give a fuck they pretend I don’t exist
Just make friends fuck foids

Just make friends fuck foids
I kinda did but I don’t always see him. It’s 1 guy and he benches like 220kg huge guy and he competes. Brutal he doesn’t win money cuz we’re in United cuckdom

Seeing them all be social and use it as a fucking social place to come with their foid friends just to sit there and talk the whole time. Just ragefuel
And then they sit on the equipment (NOT)! EVEN USING IT!