Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggoty rice kid trying so hard to be masculine and strong! All that awaits him are knee injuries.

At least he won't grow up to be a faggot

that looks abusive tbhngl

No logs for your face, height and race.

That looks painful

His face got hit by pan

JFL, why are his parents even forcing him to do that? :feelskek:

Brutal how he probably still physiquemogs me; @mistersinister, does he mog? :feelssus:

Anything you can do. A 5 year old Asian kod can do better

Children rights moment

His face got hit by pan
3 2

:feelshaha::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelskek:

East isn't better. West decays while Chinese equipment literally falls apart
Cope. They will team with Putin to annihilate all organic devils. Even themselves.

Rough and tough childhood make for strong adults later in life.

Just watchout for the alcoholics and serial killers teehee.

Intimidating and abusing your children doesn't make them strong, you silly fucks. What kind of mindfucked thinking is that?

Retahded. The one who wins he war of the future is the one with the best integrated battlefield systems.
A tranny flying a drone swarm from Nevada will absolutely demolish a hundred jacked manly men in the trenches.
Also, there's 5 pronouns in that tweet. Imagine not knowing them.

But they will win the war ngl

West is beyond fixing
Nah rice are still playing catch up to it's white and black counterpart.

Hell even spics, arabs, and curries have a physical edge over ricemen

Retahded. The one who wins he war of the future is the one with the best integrated battlefield systems.
A tranny flying a drone swarm from Nevada will absolutely demolish a hundred jacked manly men in the trenches.
Also, there's 5 pronouns in that tweet. Imagine not knowing them.
Exactly. But you know what's concerning is how many leftist-controlled schools seem to care more about teaching kids how to use the correct pronouns instead of calculus. And now they want to phase out standardized testing because it's racist?

If this goes on for another three decades the U.S. won't be building any drone swarms.

Better than being a faggot

We will all be working for him in a matter of decades. I don’t mind.

if i had been raised this way i would be chad tbhngl

Exactly. But you know what's concerning is how many leftist-controlled schools seem to care more about teaching kids how to use the correct pronouns instead of calculus. And now they want to phase out standardized testing because it's racist?

If this goes on for another three decades the U.S. won't be building any drone swarms.
At some point the jewSA will prob forget how to fix their nuclear missiles then they'll be rlly fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back