Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed Normies(GTFIH)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3SsvC_2wKI0

Saw this video on YouTube and made me question the idea of ascending and looksmaxxing for failed normies. Even if we do ascend to some chadlite or something. Would our peers still treat us the same as they did before. If you were known to be some dork in middle school and looksmaxxed hard, would they would still look at you the same as you was back in school. Would they still treats you like shit,no matter how far you improve.

Not watching a single second of that trash
Your gonna miss the point of thread. I'm using that video link to help get my point across better.

Unless we become pussy slayers

Yes. Sadly enough, some are "failed" as a result of mental illnesses. Perhaps they need an aid? A social "pick me up"? Cognitive Enhancers?

One of my acquaintances, a "Failed Normie", received a gift today.

This study was performed in order to reveal the effect of Noopept (ethyl ester of N-phenylacetyl-Lprolylglycine, GVS-111) on the DNA-binding activity of transcriptional factors

Vague? Continue on...

The paper describes pharmacological properties of the new nootropic drug noopept created using an original approach based on the imitation of a nonpeptide nootrope structure by means of the short-peptide design. In particular, the structure of pyracetam was designed using dipeptide nootropes. Experimental investigations of noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-polyglycine ethyl ester) showed that the new drug exceeds pyracetam both with respect to the effective dose level (1000 times lower for noopept than for pyracetam) and in the spectrum of mnemotropic activity. In contrast to pyracetam facilitating only the early stages of the memory process, noopept positively influences the memory consolidation and retrieval steps as well.

Thus, Noopept appears to enhance the several stages of memory formation and use... (Crude)

Mnemo:

The word "mnemonic" is derived from the Ancient Greek word μνημονικός (mnēmonikos), meaning 'of memory' or 'relating to memory' and is related to Mnemosyne ("remembrance"), the name of the goddess of memory in Greek mythology. Both of these words are derived from [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]μνήμη[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] (mnēmē), 'remembrance, memory'.

Tropic:

The form -tropic comes from the Greek suffix –tropos, meaning “pertaining to a turn.” This suffix is based on trópos, “turn,” and tropḗ, “a turning.” The Greek trópos is also the source of trope, tropical, and yes, the word tropic itself.

"A turn in memory" (Also crude)

Many Failed Normies could benefit from such a drug, don't you think?

They'd treat u better.