Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "failed-to-launch young men whose injured grandiosity leads them to blame others for their own shortcomings and insecurities"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
1702484222166536.png

"Failed-to-launch" jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. And this is coming from a left-wing magazine staffed, just like other left-wing media, with people who believe that they sympathize with the struggles of the underprivileged and understand systemic barriers and inherent advantages and disadvantages people have based on attributes they didn't choose. And yet, they are always shockingly, honestly almost comically unempathetic when it comes to the struggles of any underprivileged group apart from the ones whose struggles they've decided to adopt and appropriate.

Jfl. "Failed" to launch as if people had a choice whether they would "launch" or not, instead of it being decided by the family you are born into, the genes you are born with and so on. Good news everyone! Intergenerational poverty doesn't exist anymore, everyone that's poor and unsuccesful is like that because of their own actions!

Would those faggots dare to use this retarded argument against anyone except incels?

Thought not.

What "launches" you, either economically or on the dating market, is your genes and the circumstances (rich family/country) into which you're born.

Also, "narcissism." "Injured grandiosity." "Blame others for their own shortcomings and insecurities." Jfl. Just. Fucking. Lol. Those motherfuckers will scream, will fucking roar at you, if you so much as imply that the only reason why one gender makes more money than the other, or why some ethnicities are wealthier than others, isn't 100% solely because of the richer group holding the poorer group down by force and stealing from them, and that this isn't something that needs to be changed. But when it comes to lonely, young men pointing out that they never had a chance in either the professional or the romantic world because of their genes and the environment they were born into, and that never having had a chance to live in any other way than in loneliness and misery fucking sucks, suddenly, the entire concept of social and economic justice becomes just sour grapes of "losers" who are "blaming others:feelsseriously::feelswhat:."

yeah they will just keep inventing bizarre terms to shit on us.
just look at the schools you created, you insane boomers :feelskek:
no one "launches" after a school experience like that, at best they become a nasty backstabbing monster, or a dick-sucking whore, and find their success that way in life, as soon as you enter the school system you are exposed to pure evil and the failure of the state.

Real malady is the existence of literally useless sack of shits men like him, the kind which is far from rare, always stomping on young men and putting pussy on a pedestal.

It is what everyone else does basically in life ,it's people denied the most basic life needs who always get the finger pointed at them.The rest of society blames the boss when they don't get a promotion or blame the college when they don't get in.But those who who miss out on basic human needs are always called entitled.It's total hypocracy!

Suck my dick Tom it's fresh and unpickled and about to launch:feelsohh:

Pretty high IQ pol thread which is rare

Last edited:
1702484222166536.png

"Failed-to-launch" jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. And this is coming from a left-wing magazine staffed, just like other left-wing media, with people who believe that they sympathize with the struggles of the underprivileged and understand systemic barriers and inherent advantages and disadvantages people have based on attributes they didn't choose. And yet, they are always shockingly, honestly almost comically unempathetic when it comes to the struggles of any underprivileged group apart from the ones whose struggles they've decided to adopt and appropriate.

Jfl. "Failed" to launch as if people had a choice whether they would "launch" or not, instead of it being decided by the family you are born into, the genes you are born with and so on. Good news everyone! Intergenerational poverty doesn't exist anymore, everyone that's poor and unsuccesful is like that because of their own actions!

Would those faggots dare to use this retarded argument against anyone except incels?

Thought not.

What "launches" you, either economically or on the dating market, is your genes and the circumstances (rich family/country) into which you're born.

Also, "narcissism." "Injured grandiosity." "Blame others for their own shortcomings and insecurities." Jfl. Just. Fucking. Lol. Those motherfuckers will scream, will fucking roar at you, if you so much as imply that the only reason why one gender makes more money than the other, or why some ethnicities are wealthier than others, isn't 100% solely because of the richer group holding the poorer group down by force and stealing from them, and that this isn't something that needs to be changed. But when it comes to lonely, young men pointing out that they never had a chance in either the professional or the romantic world because of their genes and the environment they were born into, and that never having had a chance to live in any other way than in loneliness and misery fucking sucks, suddenly, the entire concept of social and economic justice becomes just sour grapes of "losers" who are "blaming others:feelsseriously::feelswhat:."
Ignore it jews wrote that piece of shit

Potent ragefuel indeed. Blame us for failing to launch when the fuckers never gave us a launchpad or rocket fuel to begin with.

JFL at trying to Gaslight Unfortunate Man " failed to launch " :feelskek: , Thtat their situation , their Height , and Ethnicity isEntirely his fault .

I wonder why " Failed to Launch Woman " are Never Mentioned or blamed :feelsclown: :feelskek:

If we so much as to be slightly bitter towards a society that never accepted us, they will call us evil narcissists.

I blame mankind for making this bullshit society

fucking cunt I'd love to punch him in his pretentious face

JFL at trying to Gaslight Unfortunate Man " failed to launch " :feelskek: , Thtat their situation , their Height , and Ethnicity isEntirely his fault .

I wonder why " Failed to Launch Woman " are Never Mentioned or blamed :feelsclown: :feelskek:
They're oppressed and caught in a cycle of abusive relationships with failed to launch men.

Women are infallible.

Leftards always blame the symptoms, but never the disease.

For no reason at all men at failing to launch.

1702484222166536.png

Thought not.

Never trust psychology. It's all full of soycucks gaslighting people to blame them.

I was very grandiose in the past thinking I would end up as a big shot professional athlete or music producer one day as a little kid and then teenager. Reality is a cruel cunt that will catch up to you eventually though. I don’t think I blame others too much though. Maybe my alcoholic parents because they should’ve known better than to have a kid on accident in their 40s. They also should’ve cared about teaching me valuable life skills instead of just watching tv and drinking and leaving me to try and fail miserably to figure things out alone. But I don’t believe in free will so I don’t even blame them too much everything that has ever happened and will ever happen was INEVITABLE and pre determined with zero room for anything else I believe. Humans are apes that are more like robots than some completely unique creation made in God’s image that has lots of freedom over their destiny. Unfortunately most of the people who got lucky in this life will never acknowledge this and gaslight us into oblivion just to stroke their own narcissistic egos and try to justify their higher position on the social hierarchy. Seeing through the matrix in this way really does show you how innately deceptive people are.

I was very grandiose in the past thinking I would end up as a big shot professional athlete or music producer one day as a little kid and then teenager. Reality is a cruel cunt that will catch up to you eventually though. I don’t think I blame others too much though. Maybe my alcoholic parents because they should’ve known better than to have a kid on accident in their 40s. They also should’ve cared about teaching me valuable life skills instead of just watching tv and drinking and leaving me to try and fail miserably to figure things out alone. But I don’t believe in free will so I don’t even blame them too much everything that has ever happened and will ever happen was INEVITABLE and pre determined with zero room for anything else I believe. Humans are apes that are more like robots than some completely unique creation made in God’s image that has lots of freedom over their destiny. Unfortunately most of the people who got lucky in this life will never acknowledge this and gaslight us into oblivion just to stroke their own narcissistic egos and try to justify their higher position on the social hierarchy. Seeing through the matrix in this way really does show you how innately deceptive people are.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

They tell us to take accountibility for our lives, but they came before us. Maybe take accountibility for screwing this generation over you old fucking cunts

I never thought I'd be an athlete or anyone popular but I at least thought I'd grow up and experience a coming of age. No one grows up or even so much as wakes up wanting to be alone and cynical its pretty obvious we have or were failed by whatever the fuck.

Never trust psychology. It's all full of soycucks gaslighting people to blame themselves.
They're scum who deserve to be homeless and rot to death in a forest.

I never falied to launch, my rocked wasn't even contructed :feelskek:

We are the invisible minority, the invisible oppressed that society will never have sympathy for like other "oppressed groups".

One good thing about society collapsing will be the free right to brutally disembowel and eviserate boomers

sounds like some bullshit jordan pederson would say

Reminds of how, when reading HPMOR for the first time, I knew who the villain was gonna be the second he displayed his infatuation with the lit up sky and star-filled space itself, because I intuitively knew at the base of this fascination with the possibilities of the worlds out there was, at least in part, a hatred for and rejection of the world down here and all the other humans on it. Obviously, I felt like I knew this because I had observed it playing out inside my own mind.

Last edited:

There was a time where this never happened, where every male got the pussy and job he deserved.

It was a Utopia for the White man, it was a magical time between 1933-1945

But the Jew was jealous of a happy functioning WHITE society, therefore they captured the spirit of the White people with a lie for 80 years, so the White race can never be happy again.

But I see a silver lining on the horizon, soon we will grow from the ashes of time and the world will be a better place again.

I hope the person who wrote that dies.

1702484222166536.png

Thought not.

Any consistent leftist should be a Marxist Rodgerist

Grandiosity = expecting loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back